Coaching search 2021

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Since Mullen has decided to die on Grantham's sword we can be sure that we will be looking for a coach in 2023. No time like the present to look into the crystal ball and see who's available.
I would like a coach that has deep ties in Florida and proven he can recruit top 5 classes.
Has won multiple P5 conference championships.
Has won an NC.
Recruited a Heisman QB.

I present to you:
Jimbo Fisher
And the good news is there's no buyout in his contract. Just cough up more than $7.5M/yr.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Since Mullen has decided to die on Grantham's sword we can be sure that we will be looking for a coach in 2023. No time like the present to look into the crystal ball and see who's available.
I would like a coach that has deep ties in Florida and proven he can recruit top 5 classes.
Has won an NC.
Recruited a Heisman QB.

I present to you:
Jimbo Fisher
And the good news is there's no buyout in his contract. Just cough up more than $7.5M/yr.

I would stop being a fan...seriously

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Has won an NC.
Recruited a Heisman QB.

I present to you:
Jimbo Fisher

F.U.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Has won an NC.
Recruited a Heisman QB.

I present to you:
Jimbo Fisher
That is an amazing idea, especially if we can get Butters as OC, the Chimp at DC, and Zook as ST coach.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You had me until i read Jimbo,

Being in Florida, taking highly ranked kids that academically couldn't get in to Florida, plus having a decent bagman, couple with being in the All Cupcake Conference (this being B.C. before clemson), allowed Jimbo to have a decent record and an easy path to BCS ranking. He is a slightly above average coach, just like Mullen, but with 10x the slime factor.

Pass

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
First off, Strychnine will never fire Eddie, so we would need them both to be rid of.

So much can happen in three years. Coaches like Leipold and Klieman by then will likely be pretty hot names.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is Terry bowden gonna be unavailable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics