Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
CU is getting prison raped by a 4-6 WSU team. 45-7 at the HALF.

Corman McLean is getting abused like a government mule. WSU keeps throwing at him and he is getting beat down.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I continue to hear people in the media say “I am impressed with all that Coach Prime is doing for college football.”

In all seriousness, can someone please explain to me what exactly he is doing for college football?

These same people are mentioning Deion for open SEC jobs.

I see self promotion and control of his sons careers but I don’t see how either of those things helps college football.

Please explain what I am missing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I continue to hear people in the media say “I am impressed with all that Coach Prime is doing for college football.”

In all seriousness, can someone please explain to me what exactly he is doing for college football?

I see self promotion and control of his sons careers but I don’t see how either of those things helps college football.

#woke

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You sure they didn’t mean “doing TO college football?” He’s just another selfish goon helping push the game into an unwatchable and un enjoyable state of selfishness and disloyalty. I don’t know that he’s not the Anti-Christ or at least one of Satan’s tempters.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
CU is getting prison raped by a 4-6 WSU team. 45-7 at the HALF.

Corman McLean is getting abused like a government mule. WSU keeps throwing at him and he is getting beat down.
Wow, so where’s the natural talent that made him such a notable recruit? Big whiff. Any idea what is his NIL?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Season 1 Thats A Shame GIF by BBC

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The more I watched that Colorado - TCU game the worse we looked Thursday night. I read somwhere Sanders has 86 new players. They were disciplined, efficient on offense and played like they knew what the hell they were doing. We are a LONG way from looking like that. We are a mess....
Wasn't it not too long ago that Slime Time said he needed to replace his entire offensive line?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The team seems to be giving up on Slime Time. Won't be long before his sons follow, if they haven't already.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

From the article:

With O'Neil decommitting, Colorado has just eight high school commitments in the 2024 class weeks away from the early signing period starting Dec. 20. He is the second decommitment from the 2024 class in November for Colorado, after offensive lineman Talan Chandler left the class Nov. 19.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
:shame:

Best I can tell, Coach Prime seems to be trying to mostly bring new guys from the portal, rather than as recruits. Doesn't seem like a winning strategy to me or very sustainable, but then what do I know? Successfully recruiting HS'ers also seems like it might be a lot more work.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
If you were a player why would you want to go there? You saw what he did to the entire roster when he got there ("ya'll aren't good enough for me, now get the hell out of here"), you've seen him repeatedly throw the players under the bus for every loss, question their heart, never take any accountability or responsibility, etc.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
:shame:

Best I can tell, Coach Prime seems to be trying to mostly bring new guys from the portal, rather than as recruits. Doesn't seem like a winning strategy to me or very sustainable, but then what do I know? Successfully recruiting HS'ers also seems like it might be a lot more work.
Who really knows anymore what the correct strategy will become? Part of the value of taking players from the portal is they can't re-enter unless they are a graduate transfer. You can re=enter the portal but your second time equals a lost year. HS kids the process is long and drawn out and if they don't play immediate the portal talk cranks up. I suspect the most successful coaches and programs will be those who find a balance between the traditional HS recruits and a healthy dose of portal mercenaries. too bad, too sad Prime.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhhhhhhh, no one is wanting to play for that Afflac repping, clubfoot hoppin', loud mouth Null asshat.

Season 1 Thats A Shame GIF by BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.