Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Maybe one of the betting sites will start a line on which University will suffer the most De-commits in each recruiting cycle?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Prime, with his Christian schtick (ala Bowden), could not condone people knowing about the prostitutes.
And to be clear, I am not questioning his Christianity - that is way above my station. But he sounds like a charlatan just like Saint Bobby - throwing it around as a way to be better than everyone else but the actions of him and his players don't reflect what I believe someone publicly professing to be a Christian should be. Judgmental - yes, but it is not a huge leap to say that he is using it without much effort to actually live it out.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
And to be clear, I am not questioning his Christianity - that is way above my station. But he sounds like a charlatan just like Saint Bobby - throwing it around as a way to be better than everyone else but the actions of him and his players don't reflect what I believe someone publicly professing to be a Christian should be. Judgmental - yes, but it is not a huge leap to say that he is using it without much effort to actually live it out.
Like you, I won't question his sincerity, but its an undeniable fact that he used it (and his "aww shucks, I'm just a dumb redneck" schtick) to shield himself from a lot of criticism that otherwise he would rightfully have received.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Well he found jesus when his wife was going to divorce him.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator