Colossal bust Teez Tabor waived; 2019 3rd round pick Jachai Polite also axed

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For me it is the Mizz game. On one of the big plays, Reese is turned around with his hands in the air screaming at Joseph. Reese did that a handful of times in that game. He was pissed off.
But I thought I had the tight end.

Mothereffer count to three. Wide receiver is 1, slot receiver is 2, RB is three, you got the mothereffin RB.

OK OK OK.

(Next play, fvkks it up)

I just said count to 3 motherfvkker.

Uhhhh... I thought I had RB.

GD it the TE was on your side. Count to three, WR is one, slot is two, you got TE coz he is three.

Oh... oh... got it.

(Wash rince repeat every other fvkking pass play.)

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
For me it is the Mizz game. On one of the big plays, Reese is turned around with his hands in the air screaming at Joseph. Reese did that a handful of times in that game. He was pissed off.

While I was as frustrated at the result as everyone, I loved this reaction because of how relatable it was. Everyone has had a job where some fcktard on the team can’t pull their weight and everyone, including those who wete doing their job, still lose out. Shoot even young kids see this on their teams (often moreso than at a higher level). VJ is just they guy that everyone says over and over again “only if (1) & (2) & (3) . . .”

At core, they mean only if he wasn’t himself (interpret as you wish, I don’t wish to speak any worse about a Gator during MIami week). Well, except for Vanez gooch. F that Nole transplant.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Every time I think of Vosean Joseph, all I can see is him whiffing on a sure sack against Deondre Francois on 4th down that allowed FSU to score on that drive.

Screenshot_20190815-213212~2.png

This is the play I remember when he's brought up. It's one of the best hits in Gator football history. Look at the pain in Danny Etling's eyes. This was the year Lsu talked so much **** because of the hurricane and delay of the game. Joseph did what every gator wanted to do to any loud mouth Lsu fan. This was the start of one of the greatest goalline stands in gator history as well. Stuffed Guice several times at the one yard line. Go Gators!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

This is the play I remember when he's brought up. It's one of the best hits in Gator football history. Look at the pain in Danny Etling's eyes. This was the year Lsu talked so much **** because of the hurricane and delay of the game. Joseph did what every gator wanted to do to any loud mouth Lsu fan. This was the start of one of the greatest goalline stands in gator history as well. Stuffed Guice several times at the one yard line. Go Gators!
If I remember correctly, he also had a good game vs LSU last season. After that, he seemed to have struggled against Vandy the following week.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I knew that watching him at UF. He was never fast enough to play corner in the nfl.
This. Surprised he lasted this long.

Edit: I was curious, so I looked it up. He ran a 4.62 40 at the NFL combine and a 4.77 at Florida's pro day. Yikes!

Here's the summary from his player profile at the combine:

Bottom Line
Tabor has terrific size and quickness, but it will be interesting to see how he times in the forty. While he has some lapses in judgement and awareness in coverage, his nine career interceptions didn't happen by accident. He is a pure cover corner with the ability to pattern match around the field, but don't expect him to be a plus tackler in run support. He has the traits of a first-round cornerback, but some teams may be put off by some of his annoyances.

Last edited:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Remember this golden gem, “Ever see a duck tow a truck”

Worst. Trash. Talk. Ever.
Let's not forget Teez made UT QB Joshua Dobbs look like a Heisman trophy front runner for one game in 2016. Prior to that, every media outlet politely stated Dobbs was garbage. I also think he got burned quite a bit vs Arkansas a week after the Georgia game.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Taven Bryan also has been worthless since being drafted #1 by Jacksonville.
I suspect he'll go down as another guy who might have been a heck of a lot better if he had played under the current coaching and S&C staff. Hate to see it as I always kind of liked this guy.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
An interest fact about Tabor. He is outstanding in the red zone where he has a short field limiting what the receiver can do. It is in space he gets thrashed. In other words, he is too slow.

Also wanted to mention, reports out of jets camp is Polite has been invisible. Even worse, they are having issues with him playing hard. I wonder what Mullen and them had to put up with last year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
An interest fact about Tabor. He is outstanding in the red zone where he has a short field limiting what the receiver can do. It is in space he gets thrashed. In other words, he is too slow.

Also wanted to mention, reports out of jets camp is Polite has been invisible. Even worse, they are having issues with him playing hard. I wonder what Mullen and them had to put up with last year.

remember projected top 15 pick and fell for a reason.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

He’s a tweener.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are we celebrating people getting cut in this thread?

Asking for a friend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also wanted to mention, reports out of jets camp is Polite has been invisible. Even worse, they are having issues with him playing hard.
He was always invisible vs the run and basically saved himself for the blitzes.

Game film is pretty clear. Not sure what they expected.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
it is easy to root for a guy like him. he is too slow and not gifted enough, but he just works hard and is consistent.

Think I've mentioned this before, but my kids love to see the players along the wall after games and Fred was one one of the best players to interact with. They thought it was awesome that he's from WP, and he stopped to talk to them about it, and where he actually lived. As you said, just an easy person to root for. Everything that that you could want from a player in terms of effort, behavior, etc. Wish him the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.