Colossal bust Teez Tabor waived; 2019 3rd round pick Jachai Polite also axed

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why do so many seem to delight in the failure of a former Gator? I just don't get it.
Who is delighting?

I do find it interesting that the Butters-era guys all seem to be failing catastrophically at the next level, from the high picks to the late rounders.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a shame. Lots of talent, but I think he's not quite fast enough for the NFL WRs he needs to cover. Hope he saved those paychecks and invested wisely. I want all Gators do to well in life.
:chomp:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want them all to succeed, especially Jag picks. I have to listen to the whole litany of Jag Gator picks that haven't panned out.

For Bryan...I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't even know who the hell he was. And after watching him last night, I wish I still didn't.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
I know this will come as a complete shock to posters like @Swamp Donkey, but Vosean Joseph is in a dog fight to make the bills roster. He’s been outplayed by Maurice Alexander, but they view Vosean as having more upside. He is really struggling in coverage.
I love gators and try not to diss them, but Vosean was terrible how did he leave early?/ how did he get drafted..? the guy was clearly just a college football player he took the wrong angle half the time... He created big hits, but he's too much of a liability.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
It’s a tough ride to the NFL. Few make it at all.....fewer still for any real length of time. I always root for Gators to make it though. Especially the ones we least expect to.

I think everyone knew Joseph probably should not have gone pro. But I take no joy in any of them not making it. I hope they all hang on for awhile. Really like it when one sticks around for a few years. Deonte Thompson comes to mind. He was often shredded by Gator fans but had a nice little run in the league.

The more Gators on NFL fosters the better.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Duke Dawson traded to the broncos. He’s been a colossal bust like Tabor. Pats get conditional 7th rounder.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet he doesn't have a single dime left of his salary. Not one red cent.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Athletic is reporting that Jachai Polite is on the bubble and likely to get cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator