Colt's happy Morrison improving, and another Gator next to him

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I......ahhh.....I'm....ahhh.....I'm not ...ahhh....I'm not really sure what the hell's going on in this thread.

giphy.gif
Where did you get the Hillary clip?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks I will tell him, but I thought Gator fans would appreciate success related to a former player, apparently I was incorrect, I will of course adapt.

It was the thread title Chief. You've been around here long enough to know if you start a thread with a generic title that doesn't give any idea of what the article is actually about, there's going to be hell to pay around here. Next time, just copy and paste the article title into your subject line. Also, one other somewhat minor note, Antonio (I'm Antonio!) Morrison was well loved for many reasons to Gator fans, but he was also the butt of many jokes because of how slow he is in pass coverage. Not many around here expected him to make any kind of impact in the NFL based on his slow speed. I'm glad to see he's doing fairly well, and appreciate you sharing the article.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It was the thread title Chief. You've been around here long enough to know if you start a thread with a generic title that doesn't give any idea of what the article is actually about, there's going to be hell to pay around here. Next time, just copy and paste the article title into your subject line. Also, one other somewhat minor note, Antonio (I'm Antonio!) Morrison was well loved for many reasons to Gator fans, but he was also the butt of many jokes because of how slow he is in pass coverage. Not many around here expected him to make any kind of impact in the NFL based on his slow speed. I'm glad to see he's doing fairly well, and appreciate you sharing the article.

So when I changed it how come the stuff continued? I can take it, but probably won't bother posting things that I come across too much in the future.

Thanks for a great comment, I do appreciate it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So when I changed it how come the stuff continued? I can take it, but probably won't bother posting things that I come across too much in the future.

They're brutal here man, brutal. I have callouses all over my @ss from learning the ropes the hard way on GSMB. Most of these clowns are the same old posters from over there, so that training has come in very handy here. Once they smell blood, the feeding frenzy begins and the thread will never get back on track again. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Clearly you can't "take it" if you pass out Dislikes.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

giphy.gif

You silly Vulcan - you have half the board on ignore so you can't even see a lot of the good stuff, including this post. Why be on this board if you cut half of it off because someone may have made one snarky comment in the past toward you? If forgot, I'm talking to nobody. Carry on. :bandit:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Clearly you can't "take it" if you pass out Dislikes.

That dislike was from Vulcan, he dislikes people thinking he is me almost as much as I do. It had nothing to do with the title. Same with a couple more of them.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stop laughing at "master of the ignore list".

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

You silly Vulcan - you have half the board on ignore so you can't even see a lot of the good stuff, including this post. Why be on this board if you cut half of it off because someone may have made one snarky comment in the past toward you? If forgot, I'm talking to nobody. Carry on. :bandit:

SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.