Cronkrite vs. Scarlett

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
GatorJB;n280948 said:
I think the Cronkrite/Scarlett duo will get a lot of media attention next season. Not just because KT will be gone but mainly because O-line will be stronger.

I also expect next year to be a bigger year for our offense, both running and passing. But keep in mind, even if KT goes pro we'll have that JuCo transfer coming in as well that will push them for playing time. I expect to have 3 strong backs in the mix, and 1-2 freshman far enough down on the depth chart to start redshirting for development. We're not there yet, but it's coming.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n280981 said:
He'll declare early for the draft. I'm not saying he should, but my guess is that's what he'll do and may have already decided to do so.
I highly doubt he declares early. Nobody's gonna be telling this kid there's a possibility of him being drafted . I wouldn't be shocked if he transferred but he's not a draft pick.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Taylor being drafted at this point is totally laughable. T and I stand about the same chance at this point. The very idea is beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;280981 said:
He'll declare early for the draft. I'm not saying he should, but my guess is that's what he'll do and may have already decided to do so.

Yeah, I don't see that happening. KT has accumulated just over a 1000 yards and he's in his junior year. Gillislee here accumulated over that in his lone year he played, Taylor is average.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n281045 said:
Yeah, Taylor being drafted at this point is totally laughable. T and I stand about the same chance at this point. The very idea is beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys do realize it's mid September? Just checking.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tyler Moore had no business declaring early but he did. I don't know KT or what he's thinking but it's very possible he may take his chances with the draft. Especially if he thinks he might lose the starting job next season. That would only bring his draft stock down. If he declared, I think he'll be a 5th or 6th round pick. That's not a good reason to leave early, but how many players have we had declare early only to be taken in the 4th or later? Seems like a lot.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n281099 said:
Tyler Moore had no business declaring early but he did. I don't know KT or what he's thinking but it's very possible he may take his chances with the draft. Especially if he thinks he might lose the starting job next season. That would only bring his draft stock down. If he declared, I think he'll be a 5th or 6th round pick. That's not a good reason to leave early, but how many players have we had declare early only to be taken in the 4th or later? Seems like a lot.
I think moore was just tired of being here. You see guys have 1000 yard seasons and go undrafted. Unless something drastically changes he won't even sniff the combine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator