Dan Mullen is...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. Doug said it the day he was hired over a year ago. Been making fun of him ever since. And now all of a sudden he didn’t say it? Yeah ok, traz. “We know who he is” was repeated ad nauseam. I will continue to make fun of him for it. It’s not the end of Doug’s world. I hardly doubt he cares

Didn't say an 8 win coach, but did say he will be our Richt… which as of right now seems to be fairly accurate. The 9/10 coach is the 8/9 win coach before the expanded schedule.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
... due for an extension. You know it’s coming.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he wins eleven just to make your post wrong.

So we win a bowl game that no one cares about that is supposed to mean something? I don't think you understand how much the game has changed since the introduction of the playoff. We beat a average Virginia team we will be happy, but what will it really prove?

Now I hope I'm wrong and we beat both LSU and UGA next year and make the playoffs.... but what from year one to year two would suggest that will be the case?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Didn't say an 8 win coach, but did say he will be our Richt… which as of right now seems to be fairly accurate. The 9/10 coach is the 8/9 win coach before the expanded schedule.
He's been here two years with Butter's talent and you have already put a ceiling on him, strange:scratchhead:.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
So we win a bowl game that no one cares about that is supposed to mean something? I don't think you understand how much the game has changed since the introduction of the playoff. We beat a average Virginia team we will be happy, but what will it really prove?

Now I hope I'm wrong and we beat both LSU and UGA next year and make the playoffs.... but what from year one to year two would suggest that will be the case?

Another donkey wannabe - minus the wit, charm and amazing good looks.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's been here two years with Butter's talent and you have already put a ceiling on him, strange:scratchhead:.

I forgot that Mullen didn't recruit at all in the first two he was here. My bad.... I guess all those people posting how he had the best transition class and a top 10 class last year were wrong. Right?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I forgot that Mullen didn't recruit at all in the first two he was here. My bad.... I guess all those people posting how he had the best transition class and a top 10 class last year were wrong. Right?
Let's see, he takes a 4 win emotionally distraught team and turns them into a 10 win New Years 6 team. Then he improves on that with a ten win regular season and the Orange Bowl. This has been done with the worst facilities in the conference. He may even sniff at the top 5 in recruiting this year. Yeah you're probably right, he's Richt's illegitimate brother.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
For him to be Richt 2.0, we need to see a plateau in the program. So far I am seeing a sloooowww but definite progress from year to year, both on the field and in recruiting (hopefully once 2020 class is signed with no massive disappointing surprises).I would have called him Richt 2.0 if the recruiting this class wasn't a significant improvement from last year, but it seems like it is.

I think he will have massive pressure to beat UGA next year. They need to start preparing for it the minute the bowl game is done. No more $hit shows with wrist band fiasco and poor preparation. You just can't afford to do that in the most important game of the year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see, he takes a 4 win emotionally distraught team and turns them into a 10 win New Years 6 team. Then he improves on that with a ten win regular season and the Orange Bowl. This has been done with the worst facilities in the conference. He may even sniff at the top 5 in recruiting this year. Yeah you're probably right, he's Richt's illegitimate brother.

I'm so glad you are an emotional mess that obviously over reaching.... So the team was emotionally distraught according to whom? This argument is so ridiculous and devoid of logic it's baffling. This is the only real response to this:
images

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For him to be Richt 2.0, we need to see a plateau in the program. So far I am seeing a sloooowww but definite progress from year to year, both on the field and in recruiting (hopefully once 2020 class is signed with no massive disappointing surprises).I would have called him Richt 2.0 if the recruiting this class wasn't a significant improvement from last year, but it seems like it is.

I think he will have massive pressure to beat UGA next year. They need to start preparing for it the minute the bowl game is done. No more $hit shows with wrist band fiasco and poor preparation. You just can't afford to do that in the most important game of the year.

Lot of "ifs" going on there.... and there in lies the issue.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I'm so glad you are an emotional mess that obviously over reaching.... So the team was emotionally distraught according to whom? This argument is so ridiculous and devoid of logic it's baffling. This is the only real response to this:
images
How did that vote for Hillary work out for you?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Better move that timeline back a bit-- maybe we beat the Dwags in 2021.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
images
I would say your coach getting fired, losing to ugay anf f$u would qualify.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Lot of "ifs" going on there.... and there in lies the issue.

You are a moron. You have spewed nothing but a bunch of negative 'ifs' yet you question others providing 'ifs' that are actually backed up with some facts. Richt recruited great and couldn't develop talent. Mullen has recruiting questions (yet they seem to be getting answered more positively than your moronic thought process can understand) but can develop talent. There is nothing Richt like about Mullen. Kirby Smart has way more incommon with Richt, dumbdumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.