Dan Mullen on fans wanting coaching changes

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;n81592 said:
I'm not into girls with fingers that smell like feces. Are you?
If she looks like that, then yes. I am a gentleman and would offer her my assistance. No need for two stinky fingers (unless she's into that).

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ray Finkle;n81595 said:
If she looks like that, then yes. I am a gentleman and would offer her my assistance. No need for two stinky fingers (unless she's into that).
I am so sorry I asked. :inout:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n81570 said:
Dan Mullen said that Muschamp was a very good footbal coach. What evidence does he have to support this?

BTW
Coach9 ur avatar is disgusting. The girl is picking her butt. What kinda fetishes are you into? Really creepy.

Well I'm no Muschamp apologist but to answer your question, his defense is one of very, very few defenses that was able to slow down the Urban Meyer/Dan Mullen/Tim Tebow offense. In fact, I don't remember another single defense shutting us down the way the Auburn D and Muschamp did. So...there's that...:dunno:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n81621 said:
Well I'm no Muschamp apologist but to answer your question, his defense is one of very, very few defenses that was able to slow down the Urban Meyer/Dan Mullen/Tim Tebow offense. In fact, I don't remember another single defense shutting us down the way the Auburn D and Muschamp did. So...there's that...:dunno:

But he's still done nothing for us...

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Everywhere I worked did not really care how many hours you put in nor how much you sacrificed to do your job. The only cared that you performed at a high level, and of course I never made millions or had perks. My father was in the hospital and I was on vacation. I did part of my job remotely and kept up, so don't whine about how hard your job is and how unappreciated you are. That is just the way it is.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Alagator;n81621 said:
You are referring to two games. One of which Mullen was high on pain killers. In any case the implication is that we are talking about his abilities as a head coach not as a coordinator. The preponderance of evidence speaks to his ineptitude as the former.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow. Playing catch-up here. So just a quick skimming over this thread, I guess Ox's dad is a vol fan, and apparently Mullen likes anal? Did I get that right?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
soflagator;81637 said:
Wow. Playing catch-up here. So just a quick skimming over this thread, I guess Ox's dad is a vol fan, and apparently Mullen likes anal? Did I get that right?
Impressive work. You win an all access pass with Dan :naughty:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when we used to have championship coaches that everyone hated. No one hates a coach that they are beating.

I want to have a coach everyone else hates again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n81588 said:
I see they let the top down on the Miata

It's about time you got your REAL avatar back.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL at this thread of overreaction. Dan Mullen would jump at the opportunity to make more money and build a dynasty at a place like Florida. Lets be serious! This is all coach speak because he is in the middle of a season. Did we forget what NIck Saban told the Dolphins right before he took the Alabama job? What about Urban Meyer's "I want to be with my family" speak. Dan Mullen is a coach and they are just as fickle as the fans. With that said, we as fans shouldn't be offended by this statement at all. Personally, I could not stop LOLing while reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator