TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
heavychevy;n81517 said:
I hate when I agree with Ox

Dan would have answered the question better with a "no comment." Even though he was kind of painted in to a corner with the question, the response he provided was 100% in the grey and if anything, made him look like he didn't think fans are allowed to have a negative opinion because everyone in the program "tried hard." I'm sure all the walk-ons on his team "try hard" and only touch the playing field on the way from the locker room to the side line.

I think it was almost too much talk to throw the fans off. Almost like he wants folks to think he's not worried about other openings when/if they come up. Bet Mrs. Mullen is looking for a moving company already.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Munk;n81523 said:
You guys are making a mountain out of mole hill. It's real simple. Repeat after me:

**** Dan Mullen.

Done.

This. Squared.

Cubed, even.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n81522 said:
So he didn't say it? Did a bot type that post?
Did he actually type "Go Rocky Top". YES. But did you actually read the context of the post? Of course not, because you're too busy, as usual, looking down your nose at everyone else, and all the inferior peon fans that surround you.

Would it make you feel better if I proclaim to everyone that you are a better fan than me? Or my Dad? Or everyone else on the board? We should make it official. Anything to keep from having to read your constant, insulting fan snobbery.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n81507 said:
Coal miners? You have to be kidding me. There is nothing unsafe about a college football coaches job. What this is like is a plastic surgeon bringing in a million dollars a year complaining about having to deal with rich snobby patients.

Coaches can complain about fans and doctors can complain about patients but don't be surprised if there are consequences for publicly voicing those opinions.

Ok. I messed up. When I said...
G 2;n81507 said:
I'll compare it with something similar and more clear.

I shoulda said, "I'll use an exaggerated example to demonstrate my point." Nevertheless, my point remains valid.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n81528 said:
Did he actually type "Go Rocky Top". YES. But did you actually read the context of the post? Of course not, because you're too busy, as usual, looking down your nose at everyone else, and all the inferior peon fans that surround you.

Would it make you feel better if I proclaim to everyone that you are a better fan than me? Or my Dad? Or everyone else on the board? We should make it official. Anything to keep from having to read your constant, insulting fan snobbery.

Ox, you should know by now that the hairy one is the bestest Gator of all time.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
oxrageous;n81513 said:
I never said "Go Rocky Top", asshat. Neither did my father. Him and I sat there and rooted for the Gators, as always. What he said was if it meant losing a few games to be able to move on to a better staff, then so be it. And right or wrong, that's the way many, many fans feel, even though they don't want to just come out and say it. They care more about the long-term good of the team.

But hey, you're just simply a better fan than the rest of us.

:snob:

Cue the cat fight icon now!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love this one.

It's hard to imagine an entire university led by supposedly intelligent people who don't wear football helmetsturning into sycophants for one sports team, but that's exactly what has happened before our eyes at Jameis State.

Edit: Oops... somehow posted this in the wrong thread. :embarrassed:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
oxrageous;n81528 said:

As someone who enjoys forum drama, can you quote or link to the full post?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He already posted the full quote above.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Dan Mullen said that Muschamp was a very good footbal coach. What evidence does he have to support this?

BTW
Coach9 ur avatar is disgusting. The girl is picking her butt. What kinda fetishes are you into? Really creepy.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen was asked and he was honest. Now, if he wasn't winning he may not have been quite so honest. And we know some fans are stupid and irrational, and some of them frequent message boards. And some really do need to get a grip.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like Mullen and his damn spin-O-play he had going on here. You can pretty much tell the fans that don't live in the the produce or you're fired world... funny reading.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
And some need to acknowledge the evidence. In the case of Muschamp there is no single defensible reason to keep him. There is nothing that supports the argument that he is an elite coach or even a good coach. Mullen gave his opinion as is his right I suppose. And we have even more right to call him out.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;81570 said:
Dan Mullen said that Muschamp was a very good footbal coach. What evidence does he have to support this? BTW Coach9 ur avatar is disgusting. The girl is picking her butt. What kinda fetishes are you into? Really creepy.
I support Coach's avi. Wtf are you into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.