Dan Mullen

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That’s probably the best interpretation. And in terms of style, it is my biggest failure when I write angry. Don’t write angry, folks.

Nevertheless from hell’s heart I stab at thee yet, sh!tbirds, with seas of venom unbounded withal. For hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Take this lance to the infernal depths with thee, though I am torn asunder and drowned by wrath. I curse thee and thy treason to the end of all strength.
:finger:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
36dfedb1c38bb656c2ea540630d11ea2.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
That’s probably the best interpretation. And in terms of style, it is my biggest failure when I write angry. Don’t write angry, folks.

Nevertheless from hell’s heart I stab at thee yet, sh!tbirds, with seas of venom unbounded withal. For hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Take this lance to the infernal depths with thee, though I am torn asunder and drowned by wrath. I curse thee and thy treason to the end of all strength.
Ah, so I see somebody else had to read Moby Dick in high school.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Here’s what the sh!tbirds will never understand, the source of their treason:

“Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.”

We may have lost, but I would be proud to share a foxhole with the team I saw play on Saturday. They battled to the end, and Mullen did a fine job of leading them. There’s no dishonor in their efforts, lose or win. Sometimes you have to tip your hat to the other fellow. Those that are ashamed of them can take their passport and purse of crowns and depart.
Happy St. Crispin’s day

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Didn’t see it until I got in. Great movie though. Filmed at Point Mugu, the adjacent naval air station to the Seabee base at Port Hueneme. When they storm the beaches in the movie, the background mountains are now home to the PCH. Surfed there a few times - kind of surreal.

I am - we all are at some point, right? But the sentiment is appreciated - especially coming from a fellow sh!tbird! :grin:
Years ago I did a long TDY in LA and was bored one weekend and just started driving up the PCH to see where it went. Ended up stopping at Port Hueneme and checking out the Seabee museum. Very, very, cool and totally worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator