Dear Ben

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, I have a new request of Sasse. Clean house, resign, and immediately file for POTUS. I really like this guy's energy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You are both wrong.
The Blythe story is in like episode 3 shortly after the Normandy invasion.

I recommend that y’all try and watch it again during Thanksgiving holidays.
Actually all 3 of you are wrong.

I recommend that all of you watch it again more closely.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
nobody is criticizing him for being clean; that was a straw man that auggie came up with b/c he has no argument for program positives that actually matter. having a clean as a whistle choir boy program is great.... when you are winning. it doesn't matter a freaking bit when your staff and team suck like a black hole.

nobody minds having good kids, and there's been no criticism of their gpa or off field behavior, but if those good kids/staff cant win, its time to move on. at the end of the day, its about winning.

thats the point.

Last time I checked, the boosters weren’t paying NIL money for their GPA’s.
These guys are no longer amateurs and we need to start treating them like the mercenaries they are.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually all 3 of you are wrong.

I recommend that all of you watch it again more closely.

Actually I am not wrong.
The Blythe story is in episode 3 entitled Carentan and it takes place after the Normandy invasion while in France before they travel to Holland in episode 4.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
These guys are no longer amateurs and we need to start treating them like the mercenaries they are.
Yep, they are professional mercenaries! BN is trying to mold a team based on the learnings he took form his HS coach dad. As much as I respect the high character threshold he is administering and the positive result that many of these young men will benefit from it does not fit in the current format of college football. They should not even have to enroll in classes, just show up, work out and ball out! It's a farce to call them student athletes. Yet, none of this matters as BN and staff have not shown they can coach em up. It has become another shyt show. I gave up my tickets for FSU today. I'm done spending a dime on this product.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Losing a game like UGA and LSU this year when we were just clearly out talented is one thing. We had no answer for Daniels and his running despite trying to contain him in the pocket. The fact that we were ahead in the 3rd quarter is remarkable. That can be fixed thru the portal and recruiting.

Losing to Utah, Arkansas, close games like Charlotte, USCe, etc., where Billy and staff just **** the bed thru absolute bone headed coaching at this level is not fixable. That level of bad coaching should not exist in the SEC.

We have to win 1 of the next 2 against top 10 teams to become bowl eligible is not what Gator football should be. There is 1 man responsible and it doesn't matter what his process is, it isn't working and he appears to believe we just need to give it more time.

If he somehow magically turns this around next year, great! We will all be happy. If not, we are looking at 4 losing seasons IN A ROW. As bad as we eviscerate Ron Zook, he never had ONE losing season and after being fired, went into Tally and beat f$u on the night they named their field after Bobby Bowden and was carried off the field afterwards.

And we need to give Billy another chance after what's looking like 2 losing seasons because he tells us he has a process?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Losing a game like UGA and LSU this year when we were just clearly out talented is one thing. We had no answer for Daniels and his running despite trying to contain him in the pocket. The fact that we were ahead in the 3rd quarter is remarkable. That can be fixed thru the portal and recruiting.

Losing to Utah, Arkansas, close games like Charlotte, USCe, etc., where Billy and staff just **** the bed thru absolute bone headed coaching at this level is not fixable. That level of bad coaching should not exist in the SEC.

We have to win 1 of the next 2 against top 10 teams to become bowl eligible is not what Gator football should be. There is 1 man responsible and it doesn't matter what his process is, it isn't working and he appears to believe we just need to give it more time.

If he somehow magically turns this around next year, great! We will all be happy. If not, we are looking at 4 losing seasons IN A ROW. As bad as we eviscerate Ron Zook, he never had ONE losing season and after being fired, went into Tally and beat f$u on the night they named their field after Bobby Bowden and was carried off the field afterwards.

And we need to give Billy another chance after what's looking like 2 losing seasons because he tells us he has a process?
what's wild is mullen had multiple double digit win seasons, a heisman candidate qb, and made it to an SEC title game, yet was canned only a few games after that trip to atlanta. tater apologizers can point to the minutia that led to that firing in order to justify billy all they want but the bottom line is we fired a dude mid year after multiple double digit win seasons as soon as he had a season where we ended 6-6. tater's still trying for a winning record.

more time needed or not, its not as if we havent shown a quick hook when warranted.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
We've been through this before... UF alum with money are not the kind of guys (or gals... there's that one lady who is the richest woman in South Carolina who is in the box for EVERY game) who throw money at things where there is no tangible ROI.

Meanwhile, Texas alum with money are like Earl...

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

What's the answer when a staff cannot manage games to win, and seem unable to train their players to play well?

Was it 2005 or 2006 we played Arkansas in the SECCG? Watch that game and see how Urban and Co played to win, made incredible calls(fake punt), and had play calls that won in a back and forth game. Awesome. That's what it's all about. Good memories.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are both wrong.
The Blythe story is in like episode 3 shortly after the Normandy invasion.

I recommend that y’all try and watch it again during Thanksgiving holidays.
Yes you are correct, I was thinking the scene above was in Bastogne but it was after Carentan. Thanks.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
What's the answer when a staff cannot manage games to win, and seem unable to train their players to play well?

Was it 2005 or 2006 we played Arkansas in the SECCG? Watch that game and see how Urban and Co played to win, made incredible calls(fake punt), and had play calls that won in a back and forth game. Awesome. That's what it's all about. Good memories.
2006. Frosh year for Tebow and Harvin. Harvin ran all over the hogs that game.

Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
8:15-9:05 contains the fake punt and recovered punt for TD. Percy's counter is at 9:45.

They look so well coached, trained. That's what I don't get about this new staff. WITFH are they doing in practice?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.