Deion hired at Colorado; immediately installs his frog's testicle of a son as starting QB

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Uh,
I had no idea he coached at any of those places.
I stand corrected, I guess…

BTW, Jax St is short for Jacksonville State In Jacksonville, Alabama. Deion’s only coaching job, which is the subject of this entire thread, was at Jackson State in Jackson Mississippi.
I'm not going to waste anymore time explaining this to you its clearly beyond your comprehension

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have bit my tongue or should say held my keyboard on responding to this about the Afflac Azzhat.

I agree with @cover2 , @oxrageous , and many others that have posted their feelings on DS. And the DS can stand for DypShyt. Before I go on any further I will admit he'll get recruits, win some games, and so forth but.........

After watching that clip of him, if you had a kid at CU how in the almighty hell of all that is holy would you allow your kid to even play for a loud mouth like that? If he had in his contract paying him for every time he said, "I'm coming" he would have made his first year's salary in that one meeting. This guy is nothing about making young men great, better men, and good sportsmanship. If I were the AD at CU I would have been sitting in the corner cringing. If the AD isn't, he's desperate.

I have no problem with a coach having a crucial conversation and laying out the expectations of what they expect. Tell them that they may not be a fit and to think about the portal. But this guy is a complete Jackwagon. I feel that type of mentality eventually will turn on him, harm a program, or perhaps lead to demise. If not one, maybe all three.

He may or may not succeed. I damn sure won't be rooting for him. And if he turns it into a dumpster fire, I will be right there laughing my azz off.

Ok, rant over.
I can’t pull for him, won’t pull for him. He’s a Nole. That’s all I really need.

(pssssst…did you mean “Josh Wagon?”)

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Not a single kid in this generation ever watched Deion Sanders play football or baseball. They view him as a loudmouth TV personality and a celebrity.

Remember something else - if Slime really was a hot coaching prospect he sure as hell wouldn't have taken that CU job - it was the best offer he got. There's absolutely no way he wants to be there and will flee the moment something else comes along. You guys are acting like he was a white-hot coaching prospect that AD's were drooling over.
So what. Did you watch SOS play? When he leaves Colorado it will be for a better job and I already posted that. I never said anything about him being a hot coaching prospect but UC needed a spark and he will probably deliver it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyone else who thinks I should let Spurdog go? He’s cost a number of us valuable brain cells.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every kid he brings with him from the JV team he’s leaving will be like redshirt freshman playing in the PAC 12.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Not at all, it was pretty obvious. Your joke just opened the door to take a dig at the most annoying criminole not name shameos stinkston.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That is really a fuched up unchristian thing to say. Who made you a judge of someone’s else’s heart. Not to mention you have no idea what you are talking about.
You must be a blast at parties. Lighten up.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He purports to be a devout christian now. People do change from when they were 20 YO.

I hope he really has changed, but he still carries the attitude that is labeled “swagger” by the world of football, but appears to be more “arrogance” and “vanity” as defined by God’s Word. “…(Love) does not boast, it is not proud…” 1 Cor 13.

I don’t know him personally, so I can only observe his public behavior. Maybe I have it wrong, but let’s just say I’m skeptical.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Matthew 7:3 - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Is there something that I said that makes me appear arrogant? I readily admit I struggle with pride (pretty much a struggle for everyone), and I try to be aware of my need to improve. Does that somehow justify deon’s “prime time” behavior?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Is there something that I said that makes me appear arrogant? I readily admit I struggle with pride (pretty much a struggle for everyone), and I try to be aware of my need to improve. Does that somehow justify deon’s “prime time” behavior?

Yes. If you could just get your act together, this would all be a non issue. We’ve talked about it for years.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No, it's just a quote that means judge not lest ye be judged. Nothing personal meant towards you at all.

You realize that would render the entire judicial system null and void. No one’s “judging” Sanders in that sense of the word. Calling out poor behavior traits is simply that. No different than this time last week when we expressed our derision over Kitna’s actions. I don’t know how his life turns out or what’s going on inside his head. But I can without question say his actions are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator