Dinner time

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have not. Send me some, in fact send me a jar of each. They look like they might be pretty good.

OK, looking at your link, seems the closest Famous Daves is in Fort Myers, 261 miles from Jax. If I ever find myself in FortMyers I'll be sure to check it out. There's one in Ft Mill SC. My brother lives there, he may be visiting later this summer, I'll have him bring me a jar.
They are available thru Walmart or Amazon.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have not. Send me some, in fact send me a jar of each. They look like they might be pretty good.

OK, looking at your link, seems the closest Famous Daves is in Fort Myers, 261 miles from Jax. If I ever find myself in FortMyers I'll be sure to check it out. There's one in Ft Mill SC. My brother lives there, he may be visiting later this summer, I'll have him bring me a jar.
They sell them at our grocery. Also sell them at our Wally World.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Battered and fried, I believe you’d have something there.
Speaking of which... finally found some good chicken wings here in Colorado last night. Absolutely gorged myself. They were spicy so now I’m paying the price today :poop::bananaburn:

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sometimes the simplest things are the best. Basic San Marzanos, butter, basil and parmigiano, with fusilli and some pan seared chicken.

upload_2020-7-19_21-19-50.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Sometimes the simplest things are the best. Basic San Marzanos, butter, basil and parmigiano, with fusilli and some pan seared chicken.

And the wine?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I threw together a psuedo jumbalaya with bacon, red onion, pork sausage, pigeon peas, tomatoes, diced datil and brown rice. Found a venison meatloaf in the bottom of the freezer from last winter so it went into the oven which I split with the dogs. Simple and really tasty. ven meatloaf.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I threw together a psuedo jumbalaya with bacon, red onion, pork sausage, pigeon peas, tomatoes, diced datil and brown rice. Found a venison meatloaf in the bottom of the freezer from last winter so it went into the oven which I split with the dogs. Simple and really tasty.
Can’t beat that Kerrygold butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator