Down goes Tennessee!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I said a few weeks ago that they would flame out and not make it to omaha. tourney is a different animal and they weren't prepared. regular season is irrelevant once the tourney begins. suck it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I look forward to the day when we can be upset about the team we root for misses out on getting to the finals of some sport etc., instead of having to take solace that teams we despise get ousted. But since we have not even been within a sniff of anything that matters in quite some time, guess we have to take what we can get.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I look forward to the day when we can be upset about the team we root for misses out on getting to the finals of some sport etc., instead of having to take solace that teams we despise get ousted. But since we have not even been within a sniff of anything that matters in quite some time, guess we have to take what we can get.
Get used to it. We're elite now, Muffy. Thurston told me so. It's the Directors cup or bust!!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Poor old toothless basterds
Happy Birthday Good Job GIF by Dyanapyehchek

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I said a few weeks ago that they would flame out and not make it to omaha. tourney is a different animal and they weren't prepared. regular season is irrelevant once the tourney begins. suck it.
While posing and posturing for the cameras, these self-absorbed jerks were preparing to suck.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
These words are from a toothless fan : I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my Drew Gilbert jersey into the firepit. I can’t do this any longer. Goodbye Vols fans.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
These words are from a toothless fan : I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my Drew Gilbert jersey into the firepit. I can’t do this any longer. Goodbye Vols fans.
Wow! So I guess he is a bit sensitive? :snicker:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can we see that dude who melts down every time the puttchuggers lose to the Gators have a baseball meltdown?

And did the fans leave in the 9th inning?

You are referring to Big Vol Daddy.
I am not sure he’s still doing his whiney videos anymore. Last one I saw, over a year ago, he looked like he was having some serious health issues.

I would love to hear him rip the team apart.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I am not sure he’s still doing his whiney videos anymore. Last one I saw, over a year ago, he looked like he was having some serious health issues.

I couldn't remember his name. That's it!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:shame:

Sounds like HE humiliated his entire family, not the Vols.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A picture of health like that? :shocked:

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

He’s actually in jeopardy of having one of his legs amputated due to diabetes.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I usually back the SEC team in the baseball post season. But in the case of the "Voles" I went all in for the Golden Domers.

No team in recent memory deserved to get their asses kicked in their biggest came of the season. They talked the talk but could not walk the walk.
R.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.