Founding Member
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
We don’t get to pick and choose when cross dressing, clearly mentally ill people are legitimate regular people and when they’re not, based on the setting. If I’m told daily this is a normal segment of society, then Kitty is a credible witness.
OH, don't misunderstand my post. I suspect Kitty will be the most believable witness when detailing, blow by blow, the all male threesome.

EDIT - Not intended to misgender Kitty. I'm just going off the article that the gender is male, cross-dresser, and not otherwise self-identifying. Sorry Kitt's if I harmed you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He took both knees

“Howard also admitted that Harper visited his home on July 19, 2021. During that visit, Howard admits, the two men “engaged in consensual kissing” for about 40 minutes.”

Harper claims that at some point thereafter Howard left the room, returned, then introduced him to a man calling himself “Kitty.

He says the 37-year-old Howard wanted him to have a threesome with Kitty, who then began performing oral sex on the basketball star.

Harper claims he told Dwight Howard he did not want to participate, but that Howard told him he was “going to do whatever” and that he was “going to like it.”

1698256757036.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
We don’t get to pick and choose when cross dressing, clearly mentally ill people are legitimate regular people and when they’re not, based on the setting. If I’m told daily this is a normal segment of society, then Kitty is a credible witness.
True, but I'm also pretty sure that we DO get to pick and choose whether we suck a dick or not... NTTIAWWT

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
OH, don't misunderstand my post. I suspect Kitty will be the most believable witness when detailing, blow by blow, the all male threesome.

EDIT - Not intended to misgender Kitty. I'm just going off the article that the gender is male, cross-dresser, and not otherwise self-identifying. Sorry Kitt's if I harmed you.
I don't think the EDIT was necessary... you probably nailed it in the first sentence.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
“Howard also admitted that Harper visited his home on July 19, 2021. During that visit, Howard admits, the two men “engaged in consensual kissing” for about 40 minutes.”

Harper claims that at some point thereafter Howard left the room, returned, then introduced him to a man calling himself “Kitty.

He says the 37-year-old Howard wanted him to have a threesome with Kitty, who then began performing oral sex on the basketball star.

Harper claims he told Dwight Howard he did not want to participate, but that Howard told him he was “going to do whatever” and that he was “going to like it.”

View attachment 63285
Double dribble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.