F all you Navy mofos!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's true: we're good at kicking down the door and leaving you guys to mop up and keep the peace..or something. Anyway, while you're in the kitchen, can you make me a sandwich?

Afghanistan - Army Airborne, Rangers and Special Forces jump into country in October 2001.

Marines show up in November and claim they are first in.

:bwahaha:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's true: we're good at kicking down the door and leaving you guys to mop up and keep the peace..or something. Anyway, while you're in the kitchen, can you make me a sandwich?

Even the Lone Survivor had to be rescued by the Rangers.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Both of my grandfathers were Navy men in WWII and SQ's father was Navy in Vietnam, but for some reason I always end up rooting for Army in this game. I think it's because they were so terrible for so long while I was growing up.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Afghanistan - Army Airborne, Rangers and Special Forces jump into country in October 2001.

Marines show up in November and claim they are first in.

:bwahaha:

Lol, funny enough: an attorney colleague of mine was an Army Ranger and was involved in the "Black Hawk Down" mission in Mogadishu.

After they got pulled out to a Navy amphib, there were some Marines loudly boasting in the mess about being in the chit, etc...and a Delta guy walked up to them and said "hey, if anyone ever asks: you guys were first to fight and I was never here"...then walks away. Had to admit: that was a pretty good burn.

Btw: I prefer deli mustard on that sandwich. :cool:

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
4d6d7de6b8cfb4167bf3bf16d07da37e.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!
HMCM, USN (Ret)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
All of you that have served...a sincere thank you. A very wise man(Mrs Rex's Grandfather) always used to say that Freedom isn't Free. He was Army and a POW for 2+ years during the Korean War. We will be running Miles for Moffitt Saturday morning in his honor.

pow.gif~c200

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grandfather lied about his age and enlisted in the Navy. He was 17 but said he was 18. Lied about being flat footed and being a sleep walker. Married his wife and kept it a secret because he wasn’t supposed to be married.

He was a LT Commander on the USS Honolulu at Pearl Harbor right next to the Arizona.

Go Navy! Go Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator