Fairness wins in the end

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n246040 said:
Polifical forums tend to do best when people just leave them alone, and like you say they help keep some of that out of the main forums. When people (mods, admins, etc) start dicking around in them though they become a huge pain in the ass for everybody not surprisingly the posters who post in there don't like needless and arbitrary meddling.

Well of course you have your opinion and I have a much different one. They do best when there are clear rules that are enforced consistently. Just as anything is better with clear rules. I would never accept being a mod in the political board but if I did there would be clear rules and clear consquences for anybody violating them. Very Simple!!!

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
VulcanAlex;n246048 said:
Well of course you have your opinion and I have a much different one. They do best when there are clear rules that are enforced consistently. Just as anything is better with clear rules. I would never accept being a mod in the political board but if I did there would be clear rules and clear consquences for anybody violating them. Very Simple!!!

You'd ban everybody that argued with you. You got butt hurt and trolled me for months until you finally got over it. That is fine, but be truthful. Then Ox made a sarcastic remark to you and you took your toys and went home for a month.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n246067 said:
You'd ban everybody that argued with you. You got butt hurt and trolled me for months until you finally got over it. That is fine, but be truthful. Then Ox made a sarcastic remark to you and you took your toys and went home for a month.

Still at home and I would post clear rules and punishments, and then use them. Now it is way too much work to do so. Would you like to resume my responses to your posts or are you now more polite? No trolling here and of course I have never gotten over it, I just found better things to do. Not back on a regular basis and probably not going to be ever.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I guess all the blowback and all the sh#t pitched at the silenced fella made a difference. Who cares if people talk sh#t to each other. It is childish & tells us more about the poster than the target. Whoever let him back in did the right thing.........urg will do a good job I am sure. Free speech for all & those that disagree go to $*@*@

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
stephenPE;n244702 said:
btw Pilot has more guts and character than all the complainers together. He let CB say about anything he wanted on his own forum. I suggested both of them for this forum.

Pilot has/had a forum? :ugh:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n246067 said:

I'd ban you, but your response would be to call me a racist and a bigot. :)

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n244702 said:
When you get older (like me) you see things differently. Many of you were all upset with PDS so he got banned, He is back. Law pisses people off all the time and claims to HATE libs. I have no problem with either because they bring humor and other points of view much like Avatar. Well enough of you fckn PUSSSSSIES have complained (grow the fck up please) about cowboy so now he is blocked Now back to the "older part of life". My n key was gone so that was driving me nuts. Then cowboy was gone and he said he could still post. No official word on him (till now in my PM from the GC "God". I thought gremlins were in my computer. Last night confirmed it. I went to to type something in an address bar and all of a sudden nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was what I got. n's as far as I would let it. Like the computer God said "you want n boy then here they are". Wherever I put the cursor for text I got continuous n's. So I shut it down till this morning. NOW THIS MORNING, my n key works. And I find out sort of in a "roundabout way" that pssiess got a poster banned. If you complained to Ox about CB you are way worse than cowboy, You probably got beat up on playgrounds, shoved into lockers, never ever played real tackle football and are a mommie's boy. P U S S Y...........
btw Pilot has more guts and character than all the complainers together. He let CB say about anything he wanted on his own forum. I suggested both of them for this forum.

brokebackbig2.jpg

Guess which one is CB

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
ahhh the forever conservative homo-erotic reply ........the ultimate right wing retort/insult.........you must be queer to disagree with repub absolutes.......It is almost like some deep seated "i never grew up so you are gay" fault in many of them. must be torturous to carry that sh#t all the time. my condolences
btw WTFck do they find images like that & do they all have a secret file to keep them in???/ nttiatwwt

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are no winners....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Exchanging ideas is not about winning or losing we come to common ground sometimes, But a few are so angry its all about face palms, condescension & nasty comments then some become butt hurt & run to the forum mommy, But mostly it is good.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n246344 said:
Exchanging ideas is not about winning or losing we come to common ground sometimes, But a few are so angry its all about face palms, condescension & nasty comments then some become butt hurt & run to the forum mommy, But mostly it is good.
PE, you know you're my favorite poster, but no one has shown more butthurt than you lately. It's hard to believe you're calling others out on it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I took up the cause of someone that was silenced. I was not complaining about what was posted but what could not be posted. If you had just come out & said he had a vacation like PDS got I would have commented & accepted it. This was crappy. I take all my criticism here with a large grain of salt & let the group decide who is way out of line & I am not above apologizing. We have a few azzzholes here that is how it is most places. Thanks for trying to make a positive move. I hope you make lots of $$$ with this place to get that corvette you dream of.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n246344 said:
then some become butt hurt & run to the forum mommy,
#ame #ames. You guys keep making this allegatio#. I'd like to k#ow your basis for it.

And what the hell are you doing with your fo#ts? Quoting your posts looks like some other la#guage. Changing size, font, colr etc? Why? And it's still just black average looking text.... not orange and blue or something.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n246040 said:
Polifical forums tend to do best when people just leave them alone, and like you say they help keep some of that out of the main forums. When people (mods, admins, etc) start dicking around in them though they become a huge pain in the ass for everybody not surprisingly the posters who post in there don't like needless and arbitrary meddling.

L-Boy, I agree with you 100%(maybe 75%). A political forum needs loose rules, in house mod who answers to Ox only. I would love to see the "Flag" button go or at least turn it into a button similar to like button where everyone could see who flagged the post.

Both you and vulcan can share the blame but that's between you two. Vulcan said that he hasn't forgiven but I don't think that you have either.

At any rate I think that we have found our original flagger . "peace"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so surprised the PF group thinks the rules of etiquette shouldn't apply to them and they should be given special privileges and their own hall monitor. :jerkit:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n246434 said:
I'm so surprised the PF group thinks the rules of etiquette shouldn't apply to them and they should be given special privileges and their own hall monitor. :jerkit:

I'm surprised that you would ever go there or there. :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator