Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
@BMF posted the roster weights. It listed Pierce had lost weight. Here is him saying he is now at 220. The guy was tough to bring down last year. To be even bigger while more agile? That'll be sick.

Here is Heggie talking about taking a leadership role. I hope he knows he can't lead from the sideline injured. Dude needs to stay healthy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Kyree comments about Slaton and Conliffe. Basically, they need to learn their job.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
@BMF posted the roster weights. It listed Pierce had lost weight. Here is him saying he is now at 220. The guy was tough to bring down last year. To be even bigger while more agile? That'll be sick.

Somebody refresh my memory, who/which game did he commit homicide on a kickoff? I was about halfway through a bottle of Eagle Rare
( strongly recommend it) and I cannot remember nor find a YouTube clip.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
This is interesting.....

I'm not a betting guy and don't claim to understand it, but doesn't Vegas primarily set odds based on where the money is going and where it isn't? Could this just be a bunch of drunk Gators making bets in Vegas?

I believe he's made strides but there's too many question marks with him and the offensive line to warrant the same odds as Hurts in an offense that produces highlights. Granted, I don't think Hurts is a great fit there - but still.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yeah, there's no way Pierce is 207....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kyree comments about Slaton and Conliffe. Basically, they need to learn their job.

Im not sure that was an interview. That was more like someone who doesn't know shyt about football testifying and occasionally pausing to let him speak some.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with him. I think Zach is going to be an absolute monster.
I hope so, but we heard that last year too. If he is forced to play SDE and try be a run stopper like Zuniga was last year, I'm not sure I'm that optimistic.

I heard someone say they heard whispers about Moon looking like a real linebacker now, but I've yet to see a pic of this newer, bigger and stronger looking dude. Has anyone else?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard someone say they heard whispers about Moon looking like a real linebacker now, but I've yet to see a pic of this newer, bigger and stronger looking dude. Has anyone else?

He’s always been tall and lanky. Unless he put on 25lbs I just don’t see how he’ll have the strength to compete.

Maybe he’ll make that leap like Lerentee McCray.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The scheme? You mean the scheme that has him off the field 95% of the time. I swear I doubt we even played an actual "3-4" perhaps less than that.

Starting Sam Backer. OK. Most of your snaps will be ST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.