Gator Basketball Florida blows out USCe - nations toughest schedule coming up

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Golden has done a great job with this team. This is the best team I’ve seen Florida have since probably 2017. It took a while to get going and they have a lot of work to do. But it looks like Golden might be the guy.

No bad losses this year. But man, this is a brutal schedule to end the year. Not sure they can make the tournament but we’re going to learn a lot about this team and Golden as a coach over the next several games:

Jan 28 - @ #5 Kansas State
Feb 1 - Home #4 Tennessee
Feb 4 - Home Kentucky
Feb 8 - @ #2 Alabama

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Up by 26 with 6 minutes to go. I hope Fudge is alright. We gonna need him. Everyone playing some decent ball tonite. Hope it carries over and gives them confidence.........that is gonna be a crazy four games.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shameful @GatorJ we have a basketball thread for this game already :shakehead:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It took a while but I think we've pretty much found the right rotation and we're starting to gel. Not sure how many we win in this stretch but we're going to be a tough out for any of the 4 we play.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cool story
He’s a Bruce Pearl disciple, which means he’s moral scum and a crook by associating with that mouth breathing POS. We’ll be on probation eventually thanks to Stricklin and his unvetted hire.

Go ahead and kneel before the Golden child if you want, your choice.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a Bruce Pearl disciple, which means he’s moral scum and a crook by associating with that mouth breathing POS. We’ll be on probation eventually thanks to Stricklin and his unvetted hire.

Look I'm not trying to pry into your personal life here, but did Golden steal your boyfriend or something? Such an intense level of hatred usually is reserved for something like that. You don't have to answer, just letting you know we're all here for ya buddy.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Time to lift the seat and piss like a man.
Pee On You Dave Chappelle GIF

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

You and I clearly agree about bruce the lying cheater, but how can you say for sure Golden is a clone? Didn't he only coach for one season under bruce allcheaty? What's your reasoning (other than brief proximity) that he has the same lack of morals?

To be clear, I'm not ready to crown him the next great bball coach, he has a lot to prove. But things seem to be improving with the talent he's got and I'm hoping he can deliver some big time recruits soon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Look I'm not trying to pry into your personal life here, but did Golden steal your boyfriend or something? Such an intense level of hatred usually is reserved for something like that. You don't have to answer, just letting you know we're all here for ya buddy.
It's a direct cut and paste from a post he made about Napier.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'd be happy with 1 win in the next 4. If they win 2, that could be a big time turn around to end the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.