Florida is STILL the Tiger Woods of the SEC

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n288587 said:
If they don't beat Arky, they may not be good enough for a bowl, and will sign Butch to a three-year extension.:headbang:

:proud:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yada Yada Yada Jort Nation still dud after Tebow as I always warned you. now a second banana to noles. I feel your pain. LOL

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n290097 said:
Yada Yada Yada Jort Nation still dud after Tebow as I always warned you. now a second banana to noles. I feel your pain. LOL
I could have sworn we just beat you guys for the 11th time in a row. Did you watch?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
why hasn't this idiotic thread been shut down yet ox? Wtf?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kintucky is the only team we've beaten more times in a row than Tinerc. That's quite a feat.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n290115 said:
Kintucky is the only team we've beaten more times in a row than Tinerc. That's quite a feat.

you getting on chatterbox today? I want to see you b!tchslap PDS

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n290097 said:

Alvin's previous talk :lol:

" Reports are coming in from all over the Empire. Everything's coming up roses. Tennessee is busy constructing an edifice that will astound the entire SEC. Butch Jones, becoming more cerebral and advancing his skill set every day, will see the results of his peerless recruiting flower in 2015. We have a dynamite quarterback that will terrorized SEC Defensive Coordinators with his running and passing. Our O Line will move mountains. Our D will rival the gates of Stalingrad. In the Past Tennessee fans have obsessed with breaking the overrated string of victories by the Florida Gators over our beloved Big Orange. That is no longer the case. We have bigger fish to fry this year. We aiming for the SEC East. We want the SEC Championship. You must accept how the pendulum has turned for our respective schools. Florida flounders while Tennessee progresses. "

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n288171 said:
If UF is the Tiger Woods of the SEC, Tennessee is the John Daly of the SEC.
While Daly is probably a better genetic match, I was thinking, based on results in big games under Butch, that UT might actually be the Jan Van deVelde of the SEC. Hell, maybe even all of CFB!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n290119 said:
you getting on chatterbox today? I want to see you b!tchslap PDS
Yes. But there is a cease fire in effect.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
BuTch is an X & O mastermind. Fkin guy has a chart that tells him to kick the extra point when up by 12.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Typical dork. ut can't beat UF... Again... so he talks about our other opponents.

Wash, rinse, repeat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The eating disorder spotted you 14 points and still wiped your ass all over Neyland tonight. Good luck against a pissed of UGA next week. Hell, good luck getting to .500 and a bowl. Enjoy Butch too.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Ok, Alvin, you have dishonored Mr York long enough. Time to drop that avatar and use one more appropriate. Maybe Volunteary eyed. Or just dumfckVOL to be more correct. Seriously, I like your contributions but you not only stepped in it this year I believe you had a little bite or two of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator