Recruiting Florida lands OL Transfer

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm amazed at how low Florida has fallen. It's got so bad that some of you are crazy enough to be celebrating a transfer from Fordham? Fordham? This isn't the time when Vince Lombardi played. Now you are being so ridiculous to praise McElwain for getting players from Fordham? McElwain is doing much worse than Muschamp ever did in recruiting, that's a fact. Muschamp did great in getting offensive linemen, or have you ignored the fact that UF had four of them drafted this year and one the year before? If Summers is such a great coach, why was Florida only able to block well in one game, Georgia, last year and dominated by FSU? McElwain is a second string coach and you are applauding the second rate things he's doing, like getting a guy from Fordham. UF is going to be mediocre for the next five years, just like the past five, and never make it to Atlanta, yet the peanut gallery is going to cheer McElwain? I suggest sobering up because it's a sorry joke that UF has sunk to the point of getting excited over a transfer from Fordham.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
LagoonGator68;n232621 said:
Got to be better than a high schooler.

I think so too. He's had 3 years to get stronger and any college ball is going to be better competition than HS. It is what it is and we have to start somewhere.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bottom line is we need bodies on the Oline. Getting any kid that has some experience is a bonus. We might even be able to have a proper practices now in the fall.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Good news any way you look at it. Happy to see the coaches are exploring all resources.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n232625 said:
I thought Trip was finished with a "shredded" shoulder.
Roderick Johnson is done. Thurman is on the mend and in the weight room, but not out of the woods yet.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
His highlight tapes look good. He seems like a mauler based on that. At the very least, he is quality depth.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorGriff;n232666 said:
What ever ended up happening with Tyler Moore? I know he didn't get drafted but did he end up getting signed?
Word on the street is hes working on ron zooks clean up crew at community bank in Ocala.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n232672 said:
Word on the street is hes working on ron zooks clean up crew at community bank in Ocala.

I heard he got a job at the bus station...as a turnstile.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n232536 said:
Best news I've heard in a long time.

Hellz to the yeah! Plenty of FCS All Americans play in the NFL. This is a much better pickup than getting some third stringer from ND.

This is EASILY the best news of the off-season so far.

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n232648 said:
He's got to be better than Tyler moore lol
Tyler Moore moving on to semi-pro is really the best thing that could have happened for us. He wasn't going to get any better. He was so bad that frankly I think his head just wasn't in it for whatever reason.

Even if though we will be forced to play redshirt or even true freshman and take our lumps, we at least have a chance to get some, any, production out of the position.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n232681 said:
I think a lot of the 10-2 predictors need to let that set in...
In a way, I admire those guys but it's abject idiocy.

I'm just praying we get past ECU and Kintucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.