Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I thought you lived for boring football.
I don't mind a hard fought low scoring game every now and then but I honestly thought it was 10-0 in the 4th quarter because the game was like 6 hours long. That and it was hard to watch one inept team throw 3 incomplete passes and punt then watch another inept team move the ball into scoring position and then throw an int. or miss a fg....That was worse than watching a middle school team pre season scrimmage....

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They clearly are going to be pretty bad this year. And next year, the roster, outside of some red shirt Sr.’s, will be made up exclusively of guys recruited by WiLLLLLLLie and cornrow. The sucktitude is going to last a while.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't mind a hard fought low scoring game every now and then but I honestly thought it was 10-0 in the 4th quarter because the game was like 6 hours long. That and it was hard to watch one inept team throw 3 incomplete passes and punt then watch another inept team move the ball into scoring position and then throw an int. or miss a fg....That was worse than watching a middle school team pre season scrimmage....

There will be no V-shaped recovery for the noles it appears.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Here’s a screenshot from warchant. They don’t seem very optimistic.
The post "Norvell knows Blackman not the answer"
:racist:
Cancel culture...do your job!

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
The only sad part about this is that we don't get to demolish them this year again to extend our streak. Just makes absolutly no sense why we can't play them. Can we at least send our walkons? We can even sprinkle in some of our cheer leading squad to make it fair.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018

4536e6d0-1bf6-4eb0-a92b-d93629828afe-jpeg.25341

Seeing this post and Ox's post makes it look like FSU chicks have gotten uglier and flatter chested than I can ever recall. I know this is a small sample size, but the cheerleaders should be hot--or somewhat hot.

When I was at UF in the 90s we had the smarter chicks and more wife type material than FSU. IMO, FSU had lots of hot chicks. In many ways hotter and certainly sluttier than UF.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The only sad part about this is that we don't get to demolish them this year again to extend our streak. Just makes absolutly no sense why we can't play them. Can we at least send our walkons? We can even sprinkle in some of our cheer leading squad to make it fair.
DM should offer a post-bowl bonus game in tally, to be included in the record books.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
4536e6d0-1bf6-4eb0-a92b-d93629828afe-jpeg.25341

Seeing this post and Ox's post makes it look like FSU chicks have gotten uglier and flatter chested than I can ever recall. I know this is a small sample size, but the cheerleaders should be hot--or somewhat hot.

When I was at UF in the 90s we had the smarter chicks and more wife type material than FSU. IMO, FSU had lots of hot chicks. In many ways hotter and certainly sluttier than UF.
What no masks? LOL

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
  • FSU's offense looked excellent. As easy as GT was moving the ball against the FSU defense, it was the same for FSU moving the ball against GT's defense. We'll see if FSU's offense is actually scary with Norvell in charge or if Sidehat's defense just made them look good.

that's pretty much a Memphis team.

lots of offense and atrocious defense.

nevertheless they're going to stress some teams who can't score points.

Help me out here. FSU had 307 yards of total offense. How does that equate to an excellent looking offense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.