Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Help me out here. FSU had 307 yards of total offense. How does that equate to an excellent looking offense?
Keep in mind, my post was after their first drive. They moved the ball easily and the offense looked great in that first drive. Given they only scored 6 points the rest of the way, you can imagine what direction it went from there. :bwahaha:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
When I was at UF in the 90s we had the smarter chicks and more wife type material than FSU. IMO, FSU had lots of hot chicks. In many ways hotter and certainly sluttier than UF.

They had some hotties....FSU also offers a degree in "Only Fans Account Management" so there is that

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
There were so many lies told by FSU fans this offseason I was starting to worry that Memphis Mac might be able to coach em up

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I told some peeps from work this week that halfassu was gonna lose and lose ugly and the triggering that ensued was glorious. All those clowns truly believed they had the next urban. No one will respond to my texts today :lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is next level dumb

Although Spanx stadium would be hilarious since the seem to be used to spankings at home

How is Ron Zook a racist?

he's a lot of things, dumb as a box of rocks, but he's not a racist.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
4536e6d0-1bf6-4eb0-a92b-d93629828afe-jpeg.25341

Seeing this post and Ox's post makes it look like FSU chicks have gotten uglier and flatter chested than I can ever recall. I.
it's hard to tell the meth heads from the vegetarians.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I told some peeps from work this week that halfassu was gonna lose and lose ugly and the triggering that ensued was glorious. All those clowns truly believed they had the next urban. No one will respond to my texts today :lmao2:
Youre such a dick.

that's what I like about you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Help me out here. FSU had 307 yards of total offense. How does that equate to an excellent looking offense?
well I wrote that in the first quarter when they were up by 10.

apparently they only know the first six pages of the playbook though because they didn't run much else.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Once they got past the scripted plays, Blackman and the offense went to crap. MacNuss would be so proud

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yup. They had a little success with some scripted plays at the beginning. And a huge assist with a pick returned like 60 yards. Other than that first series they were garbage tho. Warms my cockles...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
well I wrote that in the first quarter when they were up by 10.

apparently they only know the first six pages of the playbook though because they didn't run much else.

Guess I should have paid more attention the start time & the time of your post. :embarrassed:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yup. They had a little success with some scripted plays at the beginning. And a huge assist with a pick returned like 60 yards. Other than that first series they were garbage tho. Warms my cockles...

Absolutely inexcusable that Stricklin didn't insist on playing that game this year to give us 3 straight. We already somehow allowed miami to gain traction under Diaz. Now, the noles will have a year off from that embarrassment allowing Norvell to continue his rebuilding pitch. For a staff that doesn’t need any more obstacles in recruiting, we’ll now have given both in-state rivals the chance to pick themselves off the mat.

Not to mention they’ll undoubtedly ask for next year’s game to be played in Tally, further screwing local Gville businesses. I put this caving on his part—and worse, acting as if he didn’t—right up there with the McElwain extension.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely inexcusable that Stricklin didn't insist on playing that game this year to give us 3 straight. We already somehow allowed miami to gain traction under Diaz. Now, the noles will have a year off from that embarrassment allowing Norvell to continue his rebuilding pitch. For a staff that doesn’t need any more obstacles in recruiting, we’ll now have given both in-state rivals the chance to pick themselves off the mat.

Not to mention they’ll undoubtedly ask for next year’s game to be played in Tally, further screwing local Gville businesses. I put this caving on his part—and worse, acting as if he didn’t—right up there with the McElwain extension.
we've had a legacy of pvssies for ADs. Foley jr is no different. If rival schools don't think your AD is a complete a-hole, he's doing it wrong.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely inexcusable that Stricklin didn't insist on playing that game this year to give us 3 straight. We already somehow allowed miami to gain traction under Diaz.
Even as bad as they were the last two years, SCUM got twice as many Florida top 25 plays as we did. Almost every one was a Gator target.

That is not on Strickland, directly. Scum doesn't have facilities either. We just can't recruit. More importantly, we don't care.

Remember in year three when Butters started screaming recruit or die? Too late. I expect to hear that out of Mullins this year too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.