Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We would beat the sheeeaaat out of the assnoles this year so not playing them is a undeserved lucky break for the clowns. The good news is the dumpster fire in Tally is blazing at full bore; the more losses Norville stacks up against shaky ACC teams like GT the better. scUM looked ok with their win over UAB so all the hood rats are jacked up - but we'd beat the crap out of Diaz this year too. We just need to focus and take care of biz... LSU, A&M and the leg-humpers are really our season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
we did like 195 pages of mocking the nulls.

some of you byitches are sensitive.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I just have to say this is the first time I've looked at the Main Sports Page since masks became a thing. Joy in the morning.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
First time since the Bama walk off against the Dogs, that I enjoyed a victory beer and a good cigar after a loss. It felt really good.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
First time since the Bama walk off against the Dogs, that I enjoyed a victory beer and a good cigar after a loss. It felt really good.
I agree, this one was sweet. I remember when Urban beat the Vols, and you could just tell something special was on the horizon.

While Norvell could still turn it around, yesterday was a big step backwards. It was the opposite of that Urban moment, and it was AWESOME!!!!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Why in Hades would I pay $1 for anything FSU related?

During the height of COVID lockdowns in April, when I ran out of toilet paper, I paid $1 for an FSU shirt at Goodwill and used it to wipe my azz.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Absolutely inexcusable that Stricklin didn't insist on playing that game this year to give us 3 straight. We already somehow allowed miami to gain traction under Diaz. Now, the noles will have a year off from that embarrassment allowing Norvell to continue his rebuilding pitch. For a staff that doesn’t need any more obstacles in recruiting, we’ll now have given both in-state rivals the chance to pick themselves off the mat.

Not to mention they’ll undoubtedly ask for next year’s game to be played in Tally, further screwing local Gville businesses. I put this caving on his part—and worse, acting as if he didn’t—right up there with the McElwain extension.
This x 1,000. Completely took all the juice out of the season when he agreed to cancel the biggest game of the year. Think Bama or Auburn would have agreed to kill the Iron Bowl?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This x 1,000. Completely took all the juice out of the season when he agreed to cancel the biggest game of the year. Think Bama or Auburn would have agreed to kill the Iron Bowl?
we've beaten them before and it doesn't change shtt in recruiting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever dude. Its our biggest rival (arguably with the Dawgs). How any Florida AD could agree to a season that doesn't include playing the Noles and Pups is mindboggling.
I prefer not playing them at all.

I would put them in a rotation with all the other Florida schools. they're no more important than USF or FAU. they get a lot more of it out of it than we do.

and again as for playing them for recruiting purposes that's never helped. we've kicked their asses the last two years and we've gotten no recruiting bump.

all they are is a soft spot and our strength of schedule now.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I prefer not playing them at all.

I would put them in a rotation with all the other Florida schools. they're no more important than USF or FAU. they get a lot more of it out of it than we do.

and again as for playing them for recruiting purposes that's never helped. we've kicked their asses the last two years and we've gotten no recruiting bump.

all they are is a soft spot and our strength of schedule now.
Completely disagree. There's nothing better than beating FSU. End of story.

The recruiting issue you're focused on has nothing to do with FSU. That's all at the feet of Danny boy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather treat them like the poverty that they are. let them rotate with all the other lower tier programs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.