Franks transfers to Arkansas; hopes to trash own fan base ASAP

What will Franks score on the Wonderlic?

• 1-5

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • 21-25

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 26+

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Easy choice - back right. Great stache but going to be hard to take you seriously now that I know you look like Borat.
Believe it or not, that guy must have been some kind of local badass. Earlier that day we were walking on the street in Aleppo and the locals were careful to get out of his way. I didn’t see it myself.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Believe it or not, that guy must have been some kind of local badass. Earlier that day we were walking on the street in Aleppo and the locals were careful to get out of his way. I didn’t see it myself.
Oh I do - probably taught a whole generation how to make bombs. Nice fellow I’m sure.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Oh I do - probably taught a whole generation how to make bombs. Nice fellow I’m sure.
I have no idea how nice he was. His English was pretty limited (was right up there with my Arabic). I guess I should appreciate that he helped me get everywhere safely and in one piece. Given how things went there later, there’s a good chance he’s not around any more.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have no idea how nice he was. His English was pretty limited (was right up there with my Arabic). I guess I should appreciate that he helped me get everywhere safely and in one piece. Given how things went there later, there’s a good chance he’s not around any more.
There’s a great chance many people you met are not. Syria isn’t known for its life expectancy. Rough place.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
There’s a great chance many people you met are not. Syria isn’t known for its life expectancy. Rough place.
Yeah, I know. Despite the awful people, there were actually a few decent folks. Hate to think about what’s become of them. There was this one senior officer who met us a few times in Cyprus and you could tell that when he was there he could actually relax. He’d actually drink with us despite being a “devout” Muslim. (He had a thing for Tanqueray.) He’d been to the US a few times and clearly was a fan. I suspect he’s either dead now or somehow got out.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, I know. Despite the awful people, there were actually a few decent folks. Hate to think about what’s become of them. There was this one senior officer who met us a few times in Cyprus and you could tell that when he was there he could actually relax. He’d actually drink with us despite being a “devout” Muslim. (He had a thing for Tanqueray.) He’d been to the US a few times and clearly was a fan. I suspect he’s either dead now or somehow got out.
I sent a bunch of guys to Jordan to complete some construction. They loved the Jordanian officers. And every one of those officers was happy to be living in the southern part of the country. Nothing good happens near the Jordan//Syria border headed north.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I know. Despite the awful people, there were actually a few decent folks. Hate to think about what’s become of them. .
Well, we unleashed Al Quaeda on them bc they were just the JV team and Hillary thought it made sense.

My experience has been that most people are nice people.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I sent a bunch of guys to Jordan to complete some construction. They loved the Jordanian officers. And every one of those officers was happy to be living in the southern part of the country. Nothing good happens near the Jordan//Syria border headed north.
They actually had a non-declared border war with Syria a few decades ago. It was not going well for the Jordanians when over the battlefield appeared, believe it or not, the Israeli Air Force. While the Jordanian government was not pleased, the guys on the ground had no objections whatsoever. Turned the tide and it thus remained an isolated skirmish which is what the Israelis wanted.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You’ve been mentoring too many millennial seamen. They’re wearing off on you. Probably on first name basis with them.
If only there was an officer who could teach me how to be a manly man. But where could I find such a fearless leader???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator