Franks transfers to Arkansas; hopes to trash own fan base ASAP

What will Franks score on the Wonderlic?

• 1-5

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • 16-20

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • 21-25

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 26+

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
He’s not going to pull a Driskel by throwing for 4000 yards.
He’ll be good against bad teams and mediocre against good teams.
Still wish him good luck. Hopefully he can help us out and win against 1 or 2 SEC East opponents.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
He’s not a true Gator. True Gators are not afraid of competition.

Go pound sand. Nothing wrong with wanting to play and reading the writing on the wall. I wish him good fortune, as long as he is not playing the Gators. We will always have Tennessee to remember.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Franks expects to make a decision by Monday. Looks like Arkansas. Kendal Briles is a good OC. FF will get the chance to sling it and show he can be a top 3 round pick. he's got all the tools to be a All Pro QB if he can work on reading defenses

:lmao2:

I am not sure how familiar you are with Lerch's intellectual acumen, but I was told by more than plenty who were not only close to but also on the team that no matter how dumb you think Lerch is, you have no idea. It is worse. Which leads me to Briles and his little league offense whereas he wants to run plays at a break neck speed. The entire theory is not to out execute them or out fundamental them, but hope they will screw up. did you see how well Briles did this past year with a team full of ZERO IQ's? I have nothing against Lerch, but what makes you think that all of a sudden he is going to find some brains? Lerch can't read a Dr. Seuss book! What makes you think he can read a college football defense or even try and run plays at a break neck speed?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Go pound sand. Nothing wrong with wanting to play and reading the writing on the wall. I wish him good fortune, as long as he is not playing the Gators. We will always have Tennessee to remember.
And since Arky is playing Tinerc in the fall, let’s hope he has a repeat of either of the last two times he played them

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

One Hail Mary? Okay.

Let’s be honest. He could have remained here and competed. He’s fleeing because he thinks he can’t. How are we supposed to be behind that kind of loser mentality?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I wish him well. It just didn't work out for him, injury or not. Really thought he would have headed west to where D is frowned upon to put up gaudy numbers for a year or two. Now he chooses to play against even better defenses then he did in the east. Hope he made the right choice for himself.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Arky?? Oh Well, this will sure give this board plenty to post about.

Good Luck!. He'll need it at PigSuey!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think he's a good fit for briles offense. I just don't think he'll have much talent around him.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
One Hail Mary? Okay.

Let’s be honest. He could have remained here and competed. He’s fleeing because he thinks he can’t. How are we supposed to be behind that kind of loser mentality?
This past year would you have taken Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields, or Joe Burrow? All transferred because they were beat out for the starting job at their original program and took their new teams to the playoffs. Kick rocks, dude. Or just jerk off some more to another transfer QB, Will Grier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He graduated from UF and the team was exactly one win and like two spots in the rankings better.
He's a player that's far more interested in himself than the team. Even his lovers have to admit there's some truth to that.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I never tire of that video. The addition of the music from The Natural is a nice touch.
Jesus that was good. I love Franks. Will always be a gator hero for that one play. and the music was PERFECT
One Hail Mary? Okay.
I remember when we argued about that being a hail mary. He saw him breaking by the defender and threw a perfect pass. Hail mary is just chunk it high and long and hope............gtfo..........I hope the big SoB stays healthy and does well.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you guys really thought he was any good, you'd be upset about him leaving. I haven't seen a SINGLE GCMB member express being upset about his departure. Not one.

If Franks hadn't worn the O&B you guys would despise him and his antics. You'd root for his failure on every throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator