FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@zach_goodall: Five sacks, 8.5 TFLs, and 26 QB pressures this year (PFF) - all off the table for FSU when they travel to Gainesville on 11/30.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He likes a moderate amount of beer, titties, and gambling. Who doesn’t? But programs are cautious about possible future ramifications. That’s about it honestly

Did Tennessee look at him last year? I know they tried to offer 10 different guys. He's sitting right in their state.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Did Tennessee look at him last year? I know they tried to offer 10 different guys. He's sitting right in their state.

No. I know the prevailing thought is that it's just beer, boobs and some gambling. But that can't explain the flagship school in the state not even looking at a candidate that was neck and neck on two occasions with the biggest name that offseason(Frost). They went through a phone book for candidates, and yet an 11-2 guy 3 hours away wasn't even considered. He has to murder bunnies or have a meth ring on the side. No other explanation.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No. I know the prevailing thought is that it's just beer, boobs and some gambling. But that can't explain the flagship school in the state not even looking at a candidate that was neck and neck on two occasions with the biggest name that offseason(Frost). They went through a phone book for candidates, and yet an 11-2 guy 3 hours away wasn't even considered. He has to murder bunnies or have a meth ring on the side. No other explanation.
he wouldnt agree to bang his sister or chug said beer from a butt plunger. sealed his fate from the get-go. very sad.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

There's definity some black mark against the guy, cause no way he should've stayed this long at Memphis without getting plucked away to a bigger program.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Count down is on fellas.

Just about an hour away :popcorn:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There's definity some black mark against the guy, cause no way he should've stayed this long at Memphis without getting plucked away to a bigger program.

I remember in '17 looking him up, and he seemed absolutely perfect for UF. As I said, D is important and he'd have to evolve that portion of his game, but he checks literally every box. Even has a hot wife, which a huge selling point to me.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i really liked norvell as well. there's obviously something... but if its tits and ass then i say we fire our guy and hire him now. whos with me?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
i really liked norvell as well. there's obviously something... but if its tits and ass then i say we fire our guy and hire him now. whos with me?

Hopefully if he's slimy, he'll get Fsu on probation in a few years, and set them back even further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator