FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the rumors that Helton could be staying at USC, that means Franklin and Campbell are the likely top choices. I think Franklin is a reach, but the 2 sides are currently undergoing talks. Campbell is a real possibility. I'm not sure fsu is willing to pursue Brian Kelly since he is looking to retire in the next few years.
I would think that any "talks" between Franklin and FSU, would ultimately only be to bolster his contract at Penn State. No way he leaves PSU for that dumpster fire. I would bet swonkeys life on it

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I would think that any "talks" between Franklin and FSU, would ultimately only be to bolster his contract at Penn State. No way he leaves PSU for that dumpster fire. I would bet swonkeys life on it

He certainly wouldn’t leave Penn St. over money. They can match anything fsu offers Franklin. Plus, it is a rebuild. He won’t be winning anything for a long while.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No damn way Franklin is seriously considering going to that dumpster fire.....JFC....they will be lucky to get Campbell or Norvell to talk after seasons over. Norvell appears to be the best available in spite of his proclivities....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have to admit that this post coming from you made me do a double-take. I think I've given you around 10 vacations over the past 5 years for acting like a d!ckhole.
So.... just so Im clear, dickhole is fine but dickweed isnt?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Norvell to FSU would disappoint me because he has a high potential as a long term program builder. Do not know if he's any good at dowsing a 5 alarm dumpster fire. Memphis has a lot of people of good family character. Tallahassee has zero character, and worse characters.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
According to reports, Norvell isn't really a consideration. Haggins would get the job before Norvell. Whatever this dude did in the past has turned him into a pariah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.