FSU trying to weasel into the SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Oh hail nah.

I feel like I just ordered food based off a picture menu...the first image looked so yummy but you hand me, blah.

Don't tease me bro.
My bad bro about the fat chick. I don’t know who that chick is in the other post but she’s fire right?
peace fam

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
No way those heels are going to hold up.

This is the kind of knowledgeable and well-informed post that makes Chatter so great. I appreciate you sharing your extensive knowledge on the subject(s) of women's heels and the proper amount of weight they can support.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ive always thought UNC would be a great fit in the SEC. Great academics, solid sports program although football has never been great. But fanbase and alumni are similar to SEC profile, imo, and major improvement in bball for the league as well.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Ive always thought UNC would be a great fit in the SEC. Great academics, solid sports program although football has never been great. But fanbase and alumni are similar to SEC profile, imo, and major improvement in bball for the league as well.
UNC is the only school in that pathetic conference that would bring anything other than a new market or two, that is actually worth having. UVA might be worth a look due to academics and markets, but even that is questionable due to the overall mediocrity of their sports programs. I know that money talks and all that schytt, but if we screw around and let FSU and scUM finagle their way into the SEC, we will rue the day. The thought of those turds benefitting from the wealth and prestige that comes with being in the SEC makes my skin crawl. Besides, shouldn't there be some sort of facilities requirements for teams seeking entry? I mean, having your own friggin' stadium on campus seems like a pretty reasonable condition for admittance to me.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously doubt fsu will ever be let in. They are a small regional fan base smack dab in the middle of sec country. You have 4 sec schools surrounding them. They bring no market. The same ppl that would tune in to watch fsu play an sec team are already tuning in to watch that sec team. I could actually see Miami bc at least it's the sofla market and while the entirety of Florida watches the gators, Miami does bring the Miami area viewership. Fsu is just sol. They just can't offer anything of value.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously doubt fsu will ever be let in. They are a small regional fan base smack dab in the middle of sec country. You have 4 sec schools surrounding them. They bring no market. The same ppl that would tune in to watch fsu play an sec team are already tuning in to watch that sec team. I could actually see Miami bc at least it's the sofla market and while the entirety of Florida watches the gators, Miami does bring the Miami area viewership. Fsu is just sol. They just can't offer anything of value.
1657343167666.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
When Va Tech joined the ACC, they were initially blocked by UVA. That is until the Va. governor at the time stepped in and told them stop or else. Could a future Florida governor, thinking the clowns being part of the SEC is good for the state, be inclined to do the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.