FSU trying to weasel into the SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Ok, we’re now certain he’s a clown. Time to kick him to the curb.
Ok, we’re now certain he’s a clown. Time to kick him to the curb.
My first take was he's a scUM boy here for a few yoks, due to the timing with Rashada and the thug talk bullschytt. But you're probably right about the nole thing. Not that either fan base is anything to write home about, but the holes do have a peculiar stench all their own, and this halfwit fits the profile to a tee.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
My first take was he's a scUM boy here for a few yoks, due to the timing with Rashada and the thug talk bullschytt. But you're probably right about the nole thing. Not that either fan base is anything to write home about, but the holes do have a peculiar stench all their own, and this halfwit fits the profile to a tee.
wrong As you always are. Just accept that I’m a fan of the Florida gators but I don’t see the world through rose colored glasses.
im excited as hell for this season but still in wait and see mode. I think LSU fcuked up getting Brian Kelly we owe them some pay back
norvell cornrow boi is on borrowed time FCUK crablegU

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
wrong As you always are. Just accept that I’m a fan of the Florida gators but I don’t see the world through rose colored glasses.
im excited as hell for this season but still in wait and see mode. I think LSU fcuked up getting Brian Kelly we owe them some pay back
NorveLLLL cornrow boi is on borrowed time FCUK crablegU
pants-on.gif

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Never seen it spoken that way
Law enforcement suspect interview/interrogation protocols hold that awkward phrasing and improbable syntax structures are possible indications of an effort to deceive. It stems from the knowledge that they either have been, or are about to be, caught in a lie and are experiencing mounting stress as they cast around for a way out.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Law enforcement suspect interview/interrogation protocols hold that awkward phrasing and improbable syntax structures are possible indications of an effort to deceive. It stems from the knowledge that they either have been, or are about to be, caught in a lie and are experiencing mounting stress as they cast around for a way out.
1657509224741.gif

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
NorveLLLL cornrow boi is on borrowed time FCUK crablegU
Well blue...If you truly are a Gator, you should know...we don't wear rose colored glasses...or anything red...we wear Orange & Blue Glasses.

And real Gator fan would know this.

1657532190102.png

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s only a matter of time until FSU clempson and others join the SEC. they sure as hell ain’t getting into the little10.
you said it yourself you don’t trust the admin at UF to block them
Michael Jackson Astronaut GIF by ConnectWise
Trying to walk it back lol

You used the admission of Texas to state that UF could not stop FSU from joining and I factually explained to you that FSU only gets in IF UF agrees to it and you illogically twisted this into me admitting that FSU would get in.

I don’t walk backwards and you should consider a reading comprehension class at your local community college since it’s clear that FSU doesn’t teach that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
1657542845186.png
No way those heels are going to hold up.
?- She swallow a U-haul-it.trailer.?

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Based on that photo, she'd deserve a major award if she can manage to get those thick thighs pulled back far enough to get her heels beside her ears.
Once she started the motion, it'd be like a crashing tsunami wave ... then lashing her hemorrhoid to the brass headboard, she'd be there for the long haul.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Because I have a different opinion than you? All you see is sunshine. You need to look at reality sometimes
I've missed most of the conversation, but this statement right here is a giant neon sign that you have absolutely NO IDEA who you're talking to. You can't identify the pumpers vs the dumpers. You should probably hang out a few months (unless you're a troll) and familiarize yourself with the group before you embarrass yourself any more.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
I've missed most of the conversation, but this statement right here is a giant neon sign that you have absolutely NO IDEA who you're talking to. You can't identify the pumpers vs the dumpers. You should probably hang out a few months (unless you're a troll) and familiarize yourself with the group before you embarrass yourself any more.
Why is this poster some kind of god? does he/her walk on water? its a damn message board bro Not that deep
1657560325459.gif

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
You used the admission of Texas to state that UF could not stop FSU from joining and I factually explained to you that FSU only gets in IF UF agrees to it and you illogically twisted this into me admitting that FSU would get in.

I don’t walk backwards and you should consider a reading comprehension class at your local community college since it’s clear that FSU doesn’t teach that.
1657560626005.jpeg
‘that’s what I think of about FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member