Gainesville Sun Newspaper brings back their sports forum

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer to replace terrible generals and continue the war instead of continuing to lose.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Hey well I never really posted over there at GSMB but I would lurk the site to read up on Zach's recruiting and the gator forums to see how Gator fans felt. After it was shut down I didn't know where all the Gator fans went and then I saw this community. Looks way better then that new crap GSMB has and now u have a new member/occasional poster! LETS CHOMP

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji said:
Hey well I never really posted over there at GSMB but I would lurk the site to read up on Zach's recruiting and the gator forums to see how Gator fans felt. After it was shut down I didn't know where all the Gator fans went and then I saw this community. Looks way better then that new crap GSMB has and now u have a new member/occasional poster! LETS CHOMP
Good to have you Benji!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n43052 said:
I prefer to replace terrible generals and continue the war instead of continuing to lose.

So what are you looking for from our favorite coach today Law? What would he need to do for you to see improvement? Are you looking for a certain number of points or maybe wanting to see something in the play selection?

Personally I would like to see the offense score 40+ points with some aggressive play calling and effective vertical passing. I'm also anxious to see how the defense performs against the run and how our depth looks on that side of the ball.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Never really understood the problem they had with the board. Of course there were a few bad apples, but most of the posters and discussions were great.

Their reporting was painful to read. And I know people liked him, but to be blunt, Zach may have been the worst of all. He was literally the worst forecaster of recruiting that I've ever seen. Just terrible.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
GatorBenji said:
I was the same way, but I seem to post more here.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji said:
Me too

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thinking of us, Ox opened GC. They thought nothing of us in closing that newspaper message board. This is a
Gator fan board in purity and dedication.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
GSMB can lick my bright blue left b@ll. Swamp gas can lick my bright blue right b@ll.
If I can say that :suspect2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
GSMB can lick my bright blue left b@ll. Swamp gas can lick my bright blue right b@ll.
If I can say that :suspect2:
The word "ball" is not on the censor list. You can say it.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just simply changed my sig over there to include a plug & hotlink to here.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just went over there again, and still, very few new topics. As I posted before, if they don't get new topics put up for posters to post to, they will be doomed.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We all just need to learn to Coexist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.