Game Reset on Dan Mullen

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I gave him a drunk because its just too damn long and I don't have my reading glasses.

The other long ass post got a drunk rating too for the same reason.

So you determined my post to be too long. And, and, and, and yet, you were not wearing your necessary pre-scription eye glasses.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
So you determined my post to be too long. And, and, and, and yet, you were not wearing your necessary pre-scription eye glasses.

Prescription eyeglasses are for old people like you. I use readers. 4 pair for $10 from Sams Club. They also make me look smarter.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
The problem with that is 35% + 57% (8 of 14) is only 92%. That works as a whole at FSU, but not UF math. If we are going to forget the Choke at Doak (and there are few games we'd rather forget for sure) then lets at least use 13 as the denominator. Otherwise we can use SOS's winning percentage of 35% divided by Booby's (RIP you SOB) 57% and you see of the games that had a winner, Bowden won around 60% of the time and SOS around 40%. Close enough for internet math anyway, and a far cry from not very often in my book.

upload_2021-9-27_23-24-5.jpeg

This is simple. A tie is not a win. So the game existed, unfortunately, the total denominator is 14, the total wins are only 5, and the "winning percentage" is 35%, not 40%. You are right that the winning percentage and losing percentage don't add up to 100% when there is a tie, but you can't increase winning percentage because there are three possible outcomes.

Anyway, this is similar to the UAA acting like Muschamp didn't lose the bowl game in 2012. 11-1 baby.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The irony of NotSEC18-22, aka Mr MullinMoreVictoryx3 boy posting this is rich.

very very rich.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, no clue what you are referring to here. Can't even respond amusingly because it makes no fuching sense.

Mistaken identity?
Yeah, you want me to check the posts after the Trailerbammer game?

Or is "I was drunk" an amnesty program.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, you want me to check the posts after the Trailerbammer game?

Or is "I was drunk" an amnesty program.

You mean this raving endorsement of Mullen, my only post regarding that game (and note your own quote) = "Mr MullinMoreVictoryx3 boy":

It is ironic that @Swamp Donkey mentions 2009 Alabama, because I think the hope we all have after watching Saturday is that we are where Alabama was in 2008 in taking the then top juggernaut down to the wire and will be moving toward Alabama 2009 levels. So, the analogy is apt.

The obvious major discrepancies that make even those of us that are more positive today than last Friday feel less excited than when Meyer was starting to turn the ship are: (1) that was year 2 for Saban vs 4 for Mullen; (2) Saban had already won one at LSU and built one for Miley; (3) Mullen has not won a championship during all his years as the Donk keeps reminding us; (4) we all fear Mullen will keep the best athlete for either team 3 days ago off the field the rest of teh season; and (5) most importantly, Alabama followed that 2008 year in Saban's first ever full cycle class with the #1 recruiting Rivals class, whereas we sit at 23 and are behind a dumpster fire fuschs$u.

In the meantime, it is hard to deny that everyone can be more hopeful Saturday at 7 pm than they were as close as Saturday at 4:45 pm.

Edit - While typing this the Donk even acknowledged: "The truth is I feel better about this team than I did at half time".

upload_2021-9-27_23-44-42.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
We have that currently.

You fuchstards are just somehow happy with 4 losses now.
No stupid; I/we are not.

If you are so blind as to not be able to see CDM is an improvement over Zook, Chimp, or Butters, than no one can help you. He’s not gotten the program to where any of us want to end up, but it’s better than it was. I’m neither a pumper nor a CDM fan, but I do not want to see the unwatchable football that often characterized the two previous regimes, nor do I want to resemble the dumpster fire in Tally or the mediocrity, at best, that’s going in Coral Gables. And for the millionth time, we all agree the Gator standard is competing for, and winning, championships. CDM’s trophy case is sill empty.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine what 78 will be like if Dan wins two in a row this week?

We will suggest that we should rename the stadium.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, it’ll become Dan Mullen Sutter Home in Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. We recommend a deep breath before attempting that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

This is simple. A tie is not a win. So the game existed, unfortunately, the total denominator is 14, the total wins are only 5, and the "winning percentage" is 35%, not 40%. You are right that the winning percentage and losing percentage don't add up to 100% when there is a tie, but you can't increase winning percentage because there are three possible outcomes.

Anyway, this is similar to the UAA acting like Muschamp didn't lose the bowl game in 2012. 11-1 baby.

I’m guessing he just forgot to carry the 6. It’s also possible he borrowed from his neighbor but failed to deduct 1 from it. Happens all the time.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
SSDD................:poop:
of course millens is better than the other fellas post Urban. :peabody:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Your posts have become like those signs some offenses use from the sidelines. I’m sure there’s some meaning in there, but it really just looks like a collection of random pictures no one really understands, and the first stages of lunacy.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

As has been stated many times, that's a low bar..... that's like saying that Brooker has a small population, Urg is the tallest dude at the school for midgets, Injun was the smartest dude in his class at Tacachale, If we are grading our coaches on that bar, that is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator