Game Reset on Dan Mullen

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As has been stated many times, that's a low bar..... .
Weve gone from mostly 4th in the SEC to 4th in the SEC!!!!

And so far he hasnt lost to a 1AA team. He hasnt done that since 2016!!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta give Mullen props. I've been a pretty big detractor of his but it looks like we could beat any team in the country right now . And he's doing with a pretty average qb. Granted I'm pissed that he's not playing our stud but I can't say that I'm mad about where we are right now. Now I reserve the right to change my mind on signing day.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta give Mullen props. I've been a pretty big detractor of his but it looks like we could beat any team in the country right now . And he's doing with a pretty average qb. Granted I'm pissed that he's not playing our stud but I can't say that I'm mad about where we are right now. Now I reserve the right to change my mind on signing day.

t, i love your optimism, but the fact there is a 1 in the loss column disproves the beat any team in the country. In college football, you get 1 Loss the margin of error becomes razor thin for making the playoffs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t, i love your optimism, but the fact there is a 1 in the loss column disproves the beat any team in the country. In college football, you get 1 Loss the margin of error becomes razor thin for making the playoffs.
It is gonna be tough to make the playoffs. I don't think anyone believes we're gonna make the playoffs. But that's not necessarily the point I was making.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It is gonna be tough to make the playoffs. I don't think anyone believes we're gonna make the playoffs. But that's not necessarily the point I was making.
It's the same point as many others: we aren't as bad as Chimp/Butters, so Mullen is doing a great job.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good job, now you just made things weird.

You and Neteng talking about fuching a donkey.. and saying him putting his cock it her mouth is what made it weird? Really?

5561534e51cbdb9.gif

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
You and Neteng talking about fuching a donkey.. and saying him putting his cock it her mouth is what made it weird? Really?

5561534e51cbdb9.gif

No Swamp Donkey's wife told me neteng doesn't possess the proper "equipment" to be classified as a "cock", he's more of a tallywacker kinda guy.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Your posts have become like those signs some offenses use from the sidelines. I’m sure there’s some meaning in there, but it really just looks like a collection of random pictures no one really understands, and the first stages of lunacy.
I will pray for your complete and quick recovery................or not.
btw Happy birthday Tgator.........

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Only Swamp Donkey would give a positive rating to some anonymous internet a$$hole calling his a wife a b!tch on a sports message board. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator