Gator Dumbassery HOF

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
In light of the Gerald "Fight With Teammates" Willis situation, it is time he create the Florida Gator Dumbassery Hall of Fame.

First ballot nominees?

Gerard Warren?
Torrey Davis?
Vernon Maxwell?
Will Muschamp?
Steve Addazio?

This should be fun!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who was the guy who used the dead girl's credit card? And who was the AK-47 guy? They should be in there.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n146084 said:
Who was the guy who used the dead girl's credit card? And who was the AK-47 guy? They should be in there.

Jamar Hornsby and Ronnie Wilson.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
In before Law posts:
jeff-driskel-scooter-jorts-florida.png

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n146075 said:
Fine. Cam Newton
Definitely the stupidest Gator ever, may be the stupidest ever to lace up the cleats. Also goes into the stupid criminal hall of fame. The notion that you can somehow paint a laptop black and put your name on it with White Out to "throw the sent off" the authorities is laugh out loud funny. Hey, what the hell, it worked when you stole that Huffy bicycle when you were 12. Maybe if you throw it out the window when you're caught no one will know you stole it.

I like when he stole a guy's term paper, scribbled out the name on it, and put his. Criminal master mind. Like the guy isn't going to notice that he got a zero and the professor isn't going to notice the name was scribbled out. Once caught, though, hey let's get ourselves out of this mess by buying a term paper on the internet and turning that phony one in instead. That'll fix it, cause professors, you know, have no idea these things exist. Then there was the traffic tickets. Twenty-three in year-and-a-half. I couldn't achieve that feat if I made it my full time job. Definitely the dumbest, and he wins second and third dumbest just for good measure.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yep Cam is up there. Probably even more stupid after the interview they did on BSPN. Trying to explain how all that went down. A good portion of it was on Cecil too. No wonder, lets just say Cam gets it honestly.

Wouldn't rule out Hernandez either. Still think they may try to tie the G'ville shooting to him.

Dec 10, 2014
Ray Finkle;n146095 said:
Chris "Time to Die" Rainey

I have a personal experience with that situation. (Albeit a small one). After Rainey was arrested, the judge ordered that he not have contact with the female in question until the case was resolved, etc. I believe the judge may have ordered no alcohol as well. I'm not sure of that. Anyway I saw Rainey out with the girl the next day drinking and eating at Gators Dockside. They were there for a good while. Being a good Gator fan, I did not report it to the State Attorney's Office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator