Gator Basketball Gators blow it again, lose to LSU in OT

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty much a microcosm of our season . Hudson tripping over his own two feet and Kevaughn can’t even get a shot off

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Looks like NCAA tourney hopes are finished and Stricklin will be looking for another coach in 365 days. Pathetic end of game call

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf guys.

I love Allen and all he’s done. Seems like a fantastic kid, but he’s been brutal these last two weeks. Hate it for him too, wish he’d go out on a high note.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF is charging some of the fans nearly $2500/seat for a losing record at home. What a croc.

My only satisfaction is that I am still really glad that I let mine go last year because I didn't like what the program's future looked like. Happy to be $2500 richer this year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I am at a loss tbh. The fact we let Waters go coast to coast has me LIVID. Did the same freaking thing vs Miss State.

I mean idk what to say but Whites teams are TERRIBLE late.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
giphy.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I don't think he's going to make it. He has a ton of talent coming in next year....but they're freshman. They aren't going to save his job. He's a mediocre coach....in way over his head.

He will survive because Scottie doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UF is charging some of the fans nearly $2500/seat for a losing record at home. What a croc.

My only satisfaction is that I am still really glad that I let mine go last year because I didn't like what the program's future looked like. Happy to be $2500 richer this year.
Hmmmm, what was the cost last year?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He will survive because Scottie doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger.

After another mediocre year next year? I'm not so sure. Those freshman are good, but they're not Kentucky freshman good. They're not going to save his ass, and we still have no big men. I can't see much better than this year's record.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
It was almost like we didn't have enough time at the end to set up a real play... hmmm... Maybe because we walked the ball up the court to call a timeout with 8 seconds left.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like NCAA tourney hopes are finished and Stricklin will be looking for another coach in 365 days. Pathetic end of game call

It will not happen.
We have officially lowered our expectations for the program

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It was almost like we didn't have enough time at the end to set up a real play... hmmm... Maybe because we walked the ball up the court to call a timeout with 8 seconds left.

It was mis-management all the way around. Like they never prepped for either situation:

End of regulation: take the lead w/ less than 10 seconds left....what do we do?

End of OT(or regulation): down one shot......less than 20 seconds? what do we do?

Uhhhhh.....not sure coach!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm, what was the cost last year?

Once the latest remodel was completed, the best seats went from $1000 to $2500.
I stuck it out for one year only because I had been sitting there since 1981 but I honestly did not see the program being worth that kind of money.
As I told my friends, "UF is charging Hall of Fame coach prices without a Hall of Fame coach" so I decided to let them go.
I am looking pretty smart right now

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
After another mediocre year next year? I'm not so sure. Those freshman are good, but they're not Kentucky freshman good. They're not going to save his ass, and we still have no big men. I can't see much better than this year's record.
Here's the thing, hes not recruiting big men. And this year takes all the excitement away from next year. The pressure is gonna through the roof. I don't see a great year next year either. It is what it is. We missed on this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.