Gators to be 1 of 4 programs featured on new HBO special

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I guess I’m not going to get an answer. Some bans might be in order for some of the wise-asses around here.
It was great.

The scooter montage was funny.

Best quote though:”missed tackles again. How the fvkk does that happen?”- Mullen.

He harped all episode on tempo too. Interrupted meetings to bring it up. He’s clearly not please with the coaches getting their players ready pre snap

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Look at him creepin in :lol:
We are gonna see that play this week

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a great episode.

Humanizes Felipe. Shows how much he puts in and the frustration of not feeling the love.
My 3 favorite parts:

1. Mullen and his family
2. Mullen ripping into the defense at halftime of Townsend game.
3. Spurrier paying a visit to offensive game planning.

We played a game against our punter's family?

I assume that we won. Didn't we?

BuddyWyatt

Sep 17, 2018
Hey Chatters, long-time lurker, first time poster here. I thought the show was just okay. I enjoyed the opening, as well as the coverage of Mullen ripping into the team at halftime. However, too much time was spent on Franks, Franks and Megan (weird and creepy), and scooters. Do we really think recruits will be impressed by Vespas? I'm told other programs have Chargers.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Hey Chatters, long-time lurker, first time poster here. I thought the show was just okay. I enjoyed the opening, as well as the coverage of Mullen ripping into the team at halftime. However, too much time was spent on Franks, Franks and Megan (weird and creepy), and scooters. Do we really think recruits will be impressed by Vespas? I'm told other programs have Chargers.
Welcome Buddy

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing take if you ask me. Vespas and Chargers? Some people watch stuff, some watch a show about a close knit group of people acting like a family. I guess I am just an old guy yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

BuddyWyatt

Sep 17, 2018
Amazing take if you ask me. Vespas and Chargers? Some people watch stuff, some watch a show about a close knit group of people acting like a family. I guess I am just an old guy yelling at kids to get off his lawn.
Ha! Yes, you touched on the important family element and I hope that message resonates with the recruits that watch it. However I think today's recruits are more motivated by bling. I hope I'm wrong. If not, we're screwed because scooters are embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator