Gators to be 1 of 4 programs featured on new HBO special

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in just for the unfiltered language. I can't stand watching football behind the scenes stuff with bleeps every other word.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
My favorite part of the show though by far was after beating Tennessee’s ass, Mullen and Grantham started tailgating in the stadium parking lot drinking Bud Light Lime :lol:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
My favorite part of the show though by far was after beating Tennessee’s ass, Mullen and Grantham started tailgating in the stadium parking lot drinking Bud Light Lime :lol:

Can't be true; we all know CDM is an anti-social a-hole and there isn't a Gator fan anywhere that would give up a cold beer to him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Here’s the intro recorded off my OLED tv with an iPhone. Video quality is good but I forgot to turn the volume up lol

I'm over here trying to figure out what's going on. Volume on the video itself, on. Computer, 100%. So frustrated.

I was never one of those "read all the instructions before beginning" kids.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a great episode.

Humanizes Felipe. Shows how much he puts in and the frustration of not feeling the love.
My 3 favorite parts:

1. Mullen and his family
2. Mullen ripping into the defense at halftime of Townsend game.
3. Spurrier paying a visit to offensive game planning.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt in my mind he chain smokes, wears golf pants, a polo and tasseled loafers to weddings, and visits Cafe Risque on a weekly basis.

But, but. I thought that's what you're supposed to wear.:dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.