Gators to be 1 of 4 programs featured on new HBO special

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really enjoyed it. Well done and painted the program in a very positive light. The camaraderie with the players seemed amazing. Dan seems to be doing a fantastic job building a family atmosphere.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
As a Gator fan this was so awesome to watch. Spurrier still drawing up plays and Mullen loving it was really cool to see. Even non Gator fans will develop a soft spot or a new respect from it. Really well done. Wish it was season long!!!

PSU next week I’m intrigued by too. Then Herm and Leach. Good picks by HBO. Is it Saturday yettt?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As an aside, I had a car and a scooter when I was in Gainesville back in the late 80s. I rode that scooter everywhere. It was WAY more convenient unless I had to carry a bunch of stuff, and it was also fun. Before Gator Growl when our fraternity would be helping to set things up we'd be able to take them into the area under the stands and ride around the concession areas of BHG. We may have done this while drinking too, I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was a blast.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We used to proudly have Chargers but they fell out of style a while back.

iu

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Anyone recognize the artist or song title of the song they played during the scooter ride?

chance the rapper - let’s go on the run
I’ll think of vespas every time I hear it. And smile.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just finished watching, that was awesome. It's amazing to me, every college football program is the same when you strip away whatever bells and whistles they have. Everything is completely routine oriented. Brought back some fond memories for me, those were great times.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Mullen should play that an hour before kick off in the stadium for the students and recruits who didn’t get a chance to see it. Gets them in early and **** if that doesn’t pump you up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it - I thought it painted the program in a very positive light.

Can you imagine a week in the Butters regime? :ugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator