Gators will go undefeated until LSU

Bar None Gator

Dec 3, 2016
Yup. Hardest test will be KY. We roll into Baton Rouge undefeated till we hit that **** barn. Nobody wins there unless you are Alabama. But can you imagine winning there at night? Btw, hope Franks saw that Herbstreit article and uses it as ammunition. Mature or fold. And win kid. Here is to hoping he takes it to heart and blasts through the rest of the season. Go Gators! It's Sunday morning and I am pumped. Go Jameson!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I know it’s not Death Valley but they said Starkville was hard to play at night and we don’t know where their mindset is at that point either...we’ve gotta roll in there with a chip on our shoulder

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling we surprise people this year this team is already battled tested

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In all fairness, this Gators team can really go either way. Initially on first look, we look awful. But in further inspection such as breakdown of Feleipe's play or Mullen's review (and I'm not sure that isnt a big sell job) there are some good bones there.

We really can compete at a high level but we could also scrap the bottom of the conference. That's what makes this team so frustrating to watch at time.

I'm pessimistically optimistic. :stress:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I’m also not convinced this is a night game. In the 2nd Annual Jabber Dave Memorial Tailgate thread I think I looked and unless CBS has a different deal, they may not be able to broadcast the game at night and without looking, I think we are one of the better match ups that day. I could be off, but I’m not double checking right now lol

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
After the dismal showing the East had Sat. I like the Gators chances.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I’m also not convinced this is a night game. In the 2nd Annual Jabber Dave Memorial Tailgate thread I think I looked and unless CBS has a different deal, they may not be able to broadcast the game at night and without looking, I think we are one of the better match ups that day. I could be off, but I’m not double checking right now lol

Texas A&M is playing Alabama that day. It might come down to which matchup has undefeated teams.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
It all depends on if good Frank's or bad Frank's shows up. Bad Frank's showed up last year for LSU and we still won. Never underestimate how dumb the Ogre is. I'm more worried about slipping up with Auburn then LSU.

GatorsRGrt

Sep 15, 2017
For us to have even a decent year we can not afford to lose to any teams we are clearly better than. We should definitely be favored in 9 games this year. Auburn, LSU and Georgia we will probably be the underdogs. Could be a slight favorite over Auburn since it is at home. Could be a very good year, but we need to play a lot better than we did against Miami.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Historically UF has often started 5-0 and had trouble getting to 6-0. Often, 1993, 1994, 2001 the 6th game was Auburn. In 1969 and 2006 it was the first loss in the 7th game to AU. So I would not take AU in the 6th game if UF is unbeaten for granted. It is at UF, but Mullen has not yet shown his teams defend the Swamp very weill.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can understand the pessimism. It's been 36 months since we won there.

With Butters on the sideline.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Based on the schedule, Mullen has no excuse to not be 6-0 heading into LSU week.

UT Martin
@ KY - we beat these guys 32 straight times before last year. Mullen simply can't lose to them again.
Tenn - just lost to GA State.
Towson State
Auburn - Its in the Swamp. Losing is not an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator