Gators will go undefeated until LSU

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know ... after what I saw a week ago and watching UK and AU play ... I think we have 2 losses going into LSU. I just dont think we are that good. Hope they prove me wrong ... but Im just tired of getting my hopes up and ignoring the facts ... we looked like total dog sh!te against a scUM team that also looked like dog sh!te. Sigh. Recruiting sucks as well.
dang, who hacked your account?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This game will be an interesting match up to say the least. Their QB executed well under pressure but I was shocked Oregon did not Red Dog his ass the way Grantham will. I see this game playing out almost exactly like the UM game(although their QB isn't as much of a running threat) except if we make as many mistakes(turnovers and missed individual blocking assignments)we'll be toast...

If nothing else Ox will be a very conflicted person that week...:lol2:
Not only will I not be conflicted asshat, I plan on my wife and I watching the game in different locations.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not confused at all, I'm just not willing to lower the bar. We should always expect to beat Kentucky and any team that shows up in the Swamp playing a true freshman QB. The fact that many (including myself) are legitimately concerned about our ability to accomplish that is pretty telling. Mullen clearly has a tough job ahead of him.

I think we are just aggressively agreeing. On the aggregate, we should never be worried to beat UK on any football field. However, in the current reality, we should. UF doesn't follow my standards or bars, and they dont follow yours either ... so the reality of it is, we just aint that good lately and our program is a heck of a lot more similar to UK than you want to admit because you have this bar you think matters. We just aint that good lately ... and UK is better than they usually are despite a coach that always has the propensity to poop his pants during games. Heck ... we'd be on a 2 game losing streak if it wasn't for the guy soiling his britches. Reality.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
dang, who hacked your account?

Nobody. I am who I am. Momma NetEng didnt raise no fool. I gave them the benefit of the doubt after the great upwards trend last year but it appears to me this team listened too much over the offseason about how much they improved and that this year could be special and not enough time practicing. I am a pretty factual type of guy, and until they show more facts that says otherwise, their actions speak more than all their words. Nothing looked goood in that first game. Nothing. I want to throw a bone to the DL, but that was the worst OL ever put on a field in a long time. Shouldnt have even been close.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody. I am who I am. Momma NetEng didnt raise no fool. I gave them the benefit of the doubt after the great upwards trend last year but it appears to me this team listened too much over the offseason about how much they improved and that this year could be special and not enough time practicing. I am a pretty factual type of guy, and until they show more facts that says otherwise, their actions speak more than all their words. Nothing looked goood in that first game. Nothing. I want to throw a bone to the DL, but that was the worst OL ever put on a field in a long time. Shouldnt have even been close.

I like seeing you post, if only to see that kid’s face...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No....because you allow it....
I think it’s great my wife loves football. She watches all of it, college and pro. A lot of guys would prefer this, instead of having a spouse who rolls their eyes when you turn the game on.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All this because my wife has an Auburn cutting board in the kitchen?
I feel ya, brother. My wife is from Athens and I know she’s a Dwag at heart. That said, she knows better than to attempt to bring any Dwag sh*t into our home!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I feel ya, brother. My wife is from Athens and I know she’s a Dwag at heart. That said, she knows better than to attempt to bring any Dwag sh*t into our home!

How do you put up with that stench?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn isn’t a rival. We rarely play them.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn isn’t a rival. We rarely play them.

Ox this statement shows when you started UF football... in the 80's Auburn was a hated rival, not UGA level.. But hated those fckers. Now whether to give you schit over marrying an Auburn lady... don't give a fck. If she makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Until a decade ago, when it was dropped from the annual rotation, Auburn ranked above LSU as a rival.

Some of the most heated rivalry games I can remember involved Auburn. I don't think I was more pissed than when Patrick Nix burned us late at home in the '94 game.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Talk to any old timers....and by that I mean even older than 78 :lol2:.....yeah I'm talking about Gator fans even older than Coach :lol2:and they'll tell you there was a time when Auburn was our main rival...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
instead of having a spouse who rolls their eyes when you turn the game on.
Hell I prefer my Wife doesn't watch the games with me. She gets pretty upset when I let loose with some very colorful language. Her Father died when she was young and she never got to experience what it was like to have a Man around the house when football was on. Hell I remember my Dad getting so mad he ripped the arm off of his favorite recliner :eek3:...

But to tell you the truth there is another reason I don't like to let my Wife watch. I am by no means one of those superstitious fans who has some silly ritual or favorite jersey or has to have the same pre game meal......HOWEVER...My Wife has the annoying habit of wanting to stand in between the TV and me and want attention or ask me some irrelevant BS that I could give a single f vck about during the game....and that's not the worst of it, no, EVERY SINGLE TIME she enters the livingroom during a Gator game something catastrophic happens and I'm not making this up. For the first few years we were together I never thought much about it but then it became too obvious to ignore....I'm talking interceptions, fumbles, LSU fake FG.....and yes even Tebow's concussion. During the Miami game guess who came out of the bedroom when Franks threw that ugly int. when we should have just run out the clock....and she came back when we gave up the 4th and 33 on the pass interference call....it's so bad that I even get up to get my next beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.