Gators will go undefeated until LSU

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how anyone can look past Kentucky. After finally beating us after years of "should have" beating us I don't feel we can ever think this game is a given. They still have the same QB that made our defense look silly, they've broken their UF win cherry and we'll be playing them at their place.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont know ... after what I saw a week ago and watching UK and AU play ... I think we have 2 losses going into LSU. I just dont think we are that good. Hope they prove me wrong ... but Im just tired of getting my hopes up and ignoring the facts ... we looked like total dog sh!te against a scUM team that also looked like dog sh!te. Sigh. Recruiting sucks as well.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We have the potential to go 11-1 or 7-5 and idk it’s probably somewhere in the middle tbqh

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know ... after what I saw a week ago and watching UK and AU play ... I think we have 2 losses going into LSU. I just dont think we are that good. Hope they prove me wrong ... but Im just tired of getting my hopes up and ignoring the facts ... we looked like total dog sh!te against a scUM team that also looked like dog sh!te. Sigh. Recruiting sucks as well.

We should beat KY but they may be an 8-4 team and not a 6-6 team people are expecting watching them play that first game. It was Toledo but I think KY isn't a lot worse than they were last season.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
LSU scares me.

Their Offense did not look at all rusty like we did. Their new coach from the Saints seems to have made a big difference

I just hope our OL will be able to open holes for the run or it will be a long night.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Based on the schedule, Mullen has no excuse to not be 6-0 heading into LSU week.

UT Martin
@ KY - we beat these guys 32 straight times before last year. Mullen simply can't lose to them again.
Tenn - just lost to GA State.
Towson State
Auburn - Its in the Swamp. Losing is not an option.
Based on the schedule, Mullen has no excuse to not be 6-0 heading into LSU week.

UT Martin
@ KY - we beat these guys 32 straight times before last year. Mullen simply can't lose to them again.
Tenn - just lost to GA State.
Towson State
Auburn - Its in the Swamp. Losing is not an option.
Auburn just beat the number 11 team at a neutral site. I’d say they’re a formidable opponent.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Auburn is always a formidable opponent. However, the game is in the Swamp and they're starting a redshirt freshman QB. I'm not saying it will be easy, but this is a game we should expect to win. As is KY every year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn is always a formidable opponent. However, the game is in the Swamp and they're starting a redshirt freshman QB. I'm not saying it will be easy, but this is a game we should expect to win. As is KY every year.
You expect it and I’ll hope for it. We’ll see who’s disappointed.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I'm right there with you in the hope category. Just making the point that a win should be expected and a loss should not be excused. Oh, and the Auburn QB is a true freshman, not a redshirt. DBU should feast on that.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Yup. Hardest test will be KY. We roll into Baton Rouge undefeated till we hit that **** barn. Nobody wins there unless you are Alabama. But can you imagine winning there at night? Btw, hope Franks saw that Herbstreit article and uses it as ammunition. Mature or fold. And win kid. Here is to hoping he takes it to heart and blasts through the rest of the season. Go Gators! It's Sunday morning and I am pumped. Go Jameson!
If I weren't so lazy and tired from painting I would look it up. I believe the mighty Gators have a winning record at Baton Rouge.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Bo Nix is a true freshman.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Just an FYI, we lost twice in The Swamp last year so not sure why that's your argument we'll win (or one of your arguments).

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm old enough to know that you don't EVER overlook Auburn. Unless you want your teeth kicked in and an ugly home-loss pinned on your jersey. You Pound Auburn into Submission. Destroy their Frosh QB. Do not take them lightly. This thread deserves a :thumbdown:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm old enough to know that you don't EVER overlook Auburn. Unless you want your teeth kicked in and an ugly home-loss pinned on your jersey. You Pound Auburn into Submission. Destroy their Frosh QB. Do not take them lightly. This thread deserves a
You deserve a Pat Dye stamp on the forehead.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Auburn didn't look that impressive to me.
Oregon's defense surprised me somewhat.
I think Oregon probably should have won the game but Auburn found a way to pull it off.
I wasn't impressed with either team.
I think our defense will take care of Auburn; if we can run against them then I think we get the win.
But it's going to be that way against any team that we play.
Auburn might turn out to be a decent team this year, but they are the least of my worries at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.