Gatorsports blocks article comments from Gatorchatter.com

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n164334 said:
I think they have made Jabberdave a Mod over there. Wish he were here … I miss his avatar & his wit. There are a few
other stellar posters there I wish would jump ship to here to join the best squadron of sport posters on the net.
Jabberdave isn't a mod over there, and he stops in here from time to time. That place is moderated from their staff only - or at least it was the last I heard.

My screen name over there still shows "Moderator" above it - they've never removed that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n164345 said:
Jabberdave isn't a mod over there, and he stops in here from time to time. That place is moderated from their staff only - or at least it was the last I heard.

My screen name over there still shows "Moderator" above it - they've never removed that.

Are they still paying you?:lol: At least you're getting paid for it now.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Halifax couldn't afford ox's buyout. So they kept him on the GSMB.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wonder how it would go over if the gatorchatter logo started showing up as avatars. I'm more of an idea guy than a sht stirrer, but this did come to mind.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n167622 said:
Wonder how it would go over if the gatorchatter logo started showing up as avatars. I'm more of an idea guy than a sht stirrer, but this did come to mind.
If you had never heard of Gatorchatter, then that logo would mean nothing anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.