Georgia gets smacked down at home by the Chimp

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp’s post game interview was funny. Commentator asked something like “what does this win say about your program?”. He replies “it says a lot about our players, our leadership (presumably he’s referring to himself) and the future of our program”.

2 minutes removed from the win and he’s already angling for a raise and a lifetime extension. I bet Jimmy Sexton has already emailed the USC AD a new contract proposal. :lol:

Did he say program? I kept hearing him say progrum...

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Ya but losing isn’t bred into UF like it is at UGA. Those loser are soft mentally. Things aren’t going well and they fold.
Lets hope they respond exactly how we did after UK last year by getting blown out in the cocktail party and then getting boat raced in the game after that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I feel a lot better about beating South Carolina now. They shot their wad for the season.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
While I thought Chump was going to lose in the most Chump way possible, it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong, he won in the most Chump way possible. They score 10 points on offense in regulation in a game that was painful and boring to watch. They bumble their way into a winning situation and promptly F that up by going ultra conservative and missing a field goal. Then they double(triple?)-down and go conservative and pick up a field goal and rely on the other team to choke worse than them. Even when he wins, its hard to go home feeling like he deserved it. He's the Academy award winning Slumdog Millionaire of coaching.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
While I thought Chump was going to lose in the most Chump way possible, it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong, he won in the most Chump way possible. They score 10 points on offense in regulation in a game that was painful and boring to watch. They bumble their way into a winning situation and promptly F that up by going ultra conservative and missing a field goal. Then they go conservative and pick up a field goal and rely on the other team to choke worse than them. Even when he wins, its hard to go home feeling like he deserved it. He's the Academy award winning Slumdog Millionaire of coaching.
Kirby and Chump were in a competition to see who was more incompetent. Kirby “won”.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While I thought Chump was going to lose in the most Chump way possible, it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong, he won in the most Chump way possible. They score 10 points on offense in regulation in a game that was painful and boring to watch. They bumble their way into a winning situation and promptly F that up by going ultra conservative and missing a field goal. Then they go conservative and pick up a field goal and rely on the other team to choke worse than them. Even when he wins, its hard to go home feeling like he deserved it. He's the Academy award winning Slumdog Millionaire of coaching.
He got out Smarted.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I feel a lot better about beating South Carolina now. They shot their wad for the season.

I understand your point and this is a big win for their team, but this is the third game of theirs I have seen a good part of and there is one thing that is apparent. Even tho Muscrat is the coach, they are not short on good, athletic players. They are easily capable of beating anyone in the East but they are also capable of losing to any team in the east (that is the Muscrat factor there).

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
1gPJzS6.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Muschamp’s post game interview was funny. Commentator asked something like “what does this win say about your program?”. He replies “it says a lot about our players, our leadership (presumably he’s referring to himself) and the future of our program”.

2 minutes removed from the win and he’s already angling for a raise and a lifetime extension. I bet Jimmy Sexton has already emailed the USC AD a new contract proposal. :lol:

Jimmy Sexton is not dumb and if he did this he would be doing his job. Must strike while the iron is hot and can't assume that every school in the SEC has an AD as dumb as Fooley was and hand out raises and extensions if his head coach could pick his nose and show a pulse on the sideline.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Does this motivate our squad tonight even more? Or do you think it’s a non factor? Sure they all know the outcome.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
It was chimp ball all the way. Credit to the birds they played physical. There were some mean hits all over.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly what happens when you have an entitled program. No player on UGA thought they would lose and their passion showed through the game. The only real passion came from the dude that nearly stole the handoff in OT. Kirby called that game like everything was going to be a given. Case in point, having one of the best kickers in the country and opting for a Hail Mary!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This is exactly what happens when you have an entitled program. No player on UGA thought they would lose and their passion showed through the game. The only real passion came from the dude that nearly stole the handoff in OT. Kirby called that game like everything was going to be a given. Case in point, having one of the best kickers in the country and opting for a Hail Mary!
Course that would be the same kicker who had one blocked in the 1st half and missed a 42 yarder in OT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.