Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The fact that they even put them on their uniform is purely due to lack of awareness or some kind of undeserved ego that seem to breed in places like Athens and Ann Arbor

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
119824020_10221389643683208_4219514355457507539_n.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, anyone can play QB in their system. Handoff and thrown screen passes or crossing routes. It basically McElstainball.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Leaving Athens to go to Oxford to escape racism? That’s as believable as Jussie Smollet...J/S

Look, if any of this is true, I want uga to roast. But I also don’t like the idea of people being able to make up whatever accusations they want, while offering nothing of substance. See Bleich’s dad. Even the tickets should either be warranted or not. The schools aren’t going to get into a public pissing match with a student athlete or his family, so it’s not really a level fight. In addition, if no facts are brought forth, it also doesn’t do anything to correct what actually may need correcting. So nothing will change for the next guy.

But yeah, that’s probably not the move you want to make if trying to escape prejudice. And since I don’t know the facts of this situation, is this the first time it’s being mentioned? If so, why wait until the NCAA rules against you. Again, see Bleich. It really shouldn’t matter if he had to sit out or if he was given a “yes” the moment he applied. If he was in fact treated that way, his ability to play elsewhere should have no bearing whatsoever. The people doing so should be punished. There’s a major perception issue that some of these kids need to understand.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I can see the argument from Cade Mays too...The NCAA is a dinosaur that needs to go extinct...and the racism if true is deplorable...but it’s definitely just a weapon that once unsheathed needs to be investigated fully...it’s pathetic if he’s lying but like you said, why now? Why wouldn’t he have released this information before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.