Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
EARNED.

Not just HONORARY doctorates like Jill Biden or something.

EARNED is the key word.

Sadly, Jill Biden has an earned Ed.D. Whether you want to consider it a doctorate well it is not an MD. It is not a DDS. It is not a Ph.D. It is not a JD. I guess each of us can put it where we want on the pecking order of "doctorates."

Did she write a really bad dissertation. Yes. Sadly, I fear it might not be the most awful dissertation to "earn" a Ed.D., maybe not even the most awful the year she got it. Back to the coaching search your alter ego says is over.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MikeABCColumbia: Spurrier on Bob Stoops coming back to Florida: “I told him a while back, I was 60 when I got the South Carolina job and became the winningest coach in school history at 70.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a dig at USC!!! :bwahaha:
I dont really think that is a dig.

10 years is a LOOOOONG time for a HC.

Creyer has never managed 1/2 that at one stop. Neither have Chimp, Sharky or hundreds of other coaches.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
NO...He knew his son was undersized...6' lineman. These were HS kids there to improve their skills...as the camp advertised. This was NOT his first camp at MSU. It was his first MULLEN camp.
Wasn't Brad Culpepper an "undersized" lineman?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@PFF_College: BREAKING: James Franklin agrees to a new 10-year contract with Penn State that goes through 2031 via @PennStateFball

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator