Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are going to laugh and I sure as hell aren’t starting any “source” threads, but I was just emailed.

Stricklin has a top 5 and evidently Lane Kiffin is on that list.

Take it or leave it.
Post it.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are going to laugh and I sure as hell aren’t starting any “source” threads, but I was just emailed.

Take it or leave it.
Who are the other 4?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Take it or leave it.

Kiffen, Fickell and Franklin?

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
As an aside, how many rejections will this admin get before they land a coach? Last time it was 2. I think they got 3 this time.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Look Strichnine is an idiot and he is going to get his list from the same worldwide interweb we use. Remember his list of 2 last time. The 2 names that everyone talked about. both losers in my opinion and both with similar records since, one now fired. Strichnine has no ability to think outside the box, thus a guy like Rhule won;t even get a call!

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I said Kiffen a couple of weeks ago. Ole Miss is fun to watch play. Its also refreshing to see how much the players like playing for him.

He’s brash and ultra confident. He’ll be the best recruiter in the state. He will air it out. He will have the OBC in his office drawing up ball plays. He'll be everything Mullen is not.

If he is smart enough to get a stud DC, keep Brewster and bring back Seider we would be challenging quick. Kirby is a horrible coach but recruits like beast and gets kids fired up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator