Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've been somewhat impressed by the offense beings that they've had to replace everybody. Not saying I'm just blown away or anything. I just think he'd probably make AR look good and probably wouldn't be a total train wreck like some of the candidates would.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are going to sh!t....and this is from someone who has coached with this person and was coaching in our league from 2017-2020....
No, fat pig isn't coming back to the SEC. Even as a QA.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: Dan Mullen is out at Florida. The Gators now embark on a search with LSU and USC also chasing candidates. Mark Stoops is one of several guys with strong SEC ties we expect UF to consider. Breaking down the Gators coaching search: Dan Mullen is out at Florida. Who might bring the Gators back to prominence? Here are Bruce Feldman's candidates
I think I'd puke if we hired Mark Stoops. The only positive to hiring him is getting to watch the his firing press conference 2 and half years later.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No, fat pig isn't coming back to the SEC. Even as a QA.

Speaking of fat, (sorry to change the subject), but WTF happened to Deuce McCalister? Is this the same Deuce McCalister that played in the NFL as a RB and is now commentating on games as a Nose Tackle(or two). My gawd Deuce, introduce yourself to a salad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.