Help Napier pick the next OC

Who should be the next Offensive Coordinator for the Gators?

• Joe Brady

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Steve Spurrier Jr.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Scott Frost

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Jeff Scott

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Other

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Kerwin Bell

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Ben Arbuckle

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Warren Ruggiero

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This is very strong indicator that a new OC is incoming. I wonder if Legway will contribute to the discussion?

Voting is open BTW if anyone wants to change their votes. Vote up to 2 candidates.
The Final list will be forwarded to the UAA with our demands.
GATORCHATTER HAS SPOKEN!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is very strong indicator that a new OC is incoming. I wonder if Legway will contribute to the discussion?

Voting is open BTW if anyone wants to change their votes. Vote up to 2 candidates.
The Final list will be forwarded to the UAA with our demands.
GATORCHATTER HAS SPOKEN!

Next OC: Ali Napier. Can see it now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
According to Shane, Kerwin runs an offense similar to Spurrier and has had a lot of success. But he's always been a HC. The year he tried to be an OC for Strong(?) he hated it. So while Kerwin may arguably be a good choice it ain't happening.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The OC doesn't have to count against on-field coaches does he? A lot of OC's call the game from the press box. Assistants are on the field during practice aren't they.

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
Throw money at Ryan Grubb(OC at Washington) and make him say no. He turned down Bama and A&M last year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The chances of Kade Bell becoming our next OC are nonexistent.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

A romantic pick. Conjures up happy memories of a glorious Florida era of passing football and involves the favorite son of a favorite son. And it won't happen unless Napier suddenly decides to shed all his skin.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I think it's time to fire Ham. Next man up.
So many youngsters making so many mistakes. We give up a lot of big plays, make stupid mistakes/penalties on 3rd downs, etc.
Kinda reminds me of the 05 defense. Hope it turns out like that group that took their lumps but turned out to be badass the following years.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
So many youngsters making so many mistakes. We give up a lot of big plays, make stupid mistakes/penalties on 3rd downs, etc.
Kinda reminds me of the 05 defense. Hope it turns out like that group that took their lumps but turned out to be badass the following years.
They are getting their reps and taking lumps for sure. But, they’ve gotten stops today where we would not have seen that the last couple seasons so I think they’ll mature into a good squad. Not there yet and they are going to take some punishment from the offenses that await us the rest of the way.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Special teams coach? Well, there are loyal Cock fans calling for Shane Beamer's head and justifiably so. Then again, the Cock administration will be content with consistent 7 win seasons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.