Hurricane Dorian

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, wild track.

Jeanne_2004_track.png
Crazy. I think Wilma was the following year, it was a disaster. Schools were closed a couple weeks and we had damage. She snuck over from the Gulf. Thats when I realized it didn't matter where they came from, you have to be prepared.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crazy. I think Wilma was the following year, it was a disaster. Schools were closed a couple weeks and we had damage. She snuck over from the Gulf. Thats when I realized it didn't matter where they came from, you have to be prepared.
Gordon was the drunkest hurricane. Dude was swaying all of the place.

Gordon_1994_track.png

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well.... you could always sandbag your roof. The ladder system is especially awesome.

92-A9-DA62-A967-44-ED-B351-F7-BD574-E1930.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please, Dorian, please don't be a NECKAR fan. Turn right.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This is why I'm thinking of retiring on the New Hampshire coast. No earthquakes, no sales tax, no state income tax, and pretty low ratio of crazy people. If a hurricane makes it up there and gets me then fuk-it, I guess I deserved it.

Good luck and stay safe to all of you in this thing's path, whatever that turns out to be.
portsmouth-nh.jpg

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
This is why I'm thinking of retiring on the New Hampshire coast. No earthquakes, no sales tax, no state income tax, and pretty low ratio of crazy people. If a hurricane makes it up there and gets me then fuk-it, I guess I deserved it.

Good luck and stay safe to all of you in this thing's path, whatever that turns out to be.
portsmouth-nh.jpg
But they have winter....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Been in central Florida for 45 years. Jax before that. And have a condo on cocoa beach. Been lucky to never really be impacted by any hurricanes.
Charlie in 2004 pounded the north side of my house for 24 hours and I ended up with an inch of water on that side.
Irma? 2 years ago wasn’t too bad other than our power went out and it took a week to get fixed.
Had a shutter torn off condo a few years ago.
Hurricane smuricane.

Actually losing power is the worst.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

portsmouth-nh.jpg

I don't even visit places that have winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.